How much should we tell

The dilemma I see here in some situations is what should we reveal when a business is involved. Do we want to show that illegal activities took place? I recently choose not to on activities because I have heard they are checking on here. I am also assuming LE has PA also. I know some people want credit but I think it really needs to be thought about.
If someone has something to share perhaps PM is in order.
Totally agree on that FWIW. Activities in public business as well as specific locations of private activities should be kept that way-private. Don't need any more attention then there already is. As far as PA if anybody doesn't have any private encounters to share they probably don't need it anyway IMO.
  • LNK
  • 05-18-2014, 03:22 PM
I think when the possibility exists to affect a person's livelihood or liberty, best to say as little as possible.

I previously thought that "airport area" was vague enough as far as location went, but was corrected by Ms. Lady Y.

Regarding activities in a strip club review, I think the way you did it was fine. If anyone wants specifics, they can PM for the details.

Let the PA go hang. You can always do another review on a lady.
I had the same question about an establishment in another state. I realized that anything that I wrote to get credit would shine light on the place. Even writing a vague review that does not gain credit would draw attention.

I think that you went about it pretty well, blue.

One thought that I had was that a lot depends on how unusual the type of location is and the type of activity that occurs. If there are AMPs on every other block providing happy relief, then I think that more could be said. If there are neither AMPs or MPs anywhere or they get busted a lot, perhaps a post like, "I had a good experience. PM me if you are interested."