Introduction time...

Only a few years after joining this wonderful little slice of the web I think it is time for a proper introduction. (4 years...yikes!)

Hello my name is shrike. I am a long time Omaha hobbyist, been active off and on for the last 15 years or so. I am thankful for all of the useful information that this site and the wonderful people here have shared.

Looking forward to many more years of hobbying fun!!!
  • LNK
  • 05-20-2014, 09:40 AM
Hey shrike. Better late than never.

Thanks for your contributions.
Glad you decided to join in the reindeer games
Welcome, glad you joined our little slice of paradise. Be safe and enjoy.
  • Netx9
  • 05-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Bienvenidos!
About time you came out of the closet! lo
welcome sugar!
Since the welcome section is for folks that are brand new to the site, something that you are hardly, I had to move this to the COED section but that does not mean we do not welcome your continued participation on this site and our sincere hope that you will join moreso in the conversations!
Cheers to continued happy hobbying
A big hearty hello to all of the wonderful girls and guys here. Once again thank you for the information that is shared here. I have learned a lot that I still had to learn and with the help of this site learned what not to do as well!!! I am looking forward to being more active here and out in the real world where there are so many pretty ladies still to see...