Good Bye

I wanted to actually take a few moments to tell all of you how much fun I have had in this forum. I might lurk for a while, but I have to leave. Your hobby is a grand adventure and has some really enjoyable aspects. In the end this is not for me. There are three reasons - 1. I do not have the necessary sense of caution that is needed to be a hobbyist. I have stopped myself just short of some real catastrophes. 2. For me, the fantasy process of choosing an adventure and planning it has been more fun than actually doing it (which is where the expense is). 3. I have way too much to lose when balanced with the reward of being in this hobby in a cost/benefit analysis.

I don't want anything I have said to be taken personally. I am talking only of my experience and decision. For the most part, I have really enjoyed the time I spent with you folks. This is, by far, the most fun I have ever had in any forum. (Most of the forums I am on are very serious.) I might just lurk for a while to see what fun and drama you folks get into, but I am definately out of this. I have not experiemented like this since my early 20's, but now I am wise enough to know when to fold my hand and push away from the table. And, surprisingly, this has rekindled my sexual relationship with my wife.

I wish nothing but the best for all of you,
OG57
your a good man and you will be missed
Best wishes for you
Good for you! You know where to find us if you ever change your mind.
Best to ya babe!!
  • LNK
  • 05-20-2014, 02:28 PM
OG, hope everything goes well for you.

Happy trails.
True class act Oldguy. You can come back any time. Even if you just post and don't review I don't think anyone would care.
It's a wise man that decides not to flick a match towards the sleeping dragon.

Enjoy it, brother!
From one old guy to another...

If I was getting some action at home, I wouldn't be here either bud... Good for you!!

Have fun and enjoy it!! Lurk away!!
Good luck to you, sir. I envy the fact that you were able to re-establish the relationship with your wife.

May it last forever........
Good luck to you, sir. I envy the fact that you were able to re-establish the relationship with your wife.

May it last forever........ Originally Posted by hgritstoo
How could anyone say it better. GL sir.
Good for you being wise enough to weigh the pros and cons and make the best decision for yourself. Glad you enjoyed your time here. Best wishes OG.
Good luck to you sir! I wish I could have gotten to know you better!
Good luck. OG. Thanks for your posts and our pm's.
  • Netx9
  • 05-21-2014, 12:45 AM
OG, thanks for sharing your thoughts - they're cogent and sound sincere. Best of luck!