all services remain the same!!!

due to some recent dental work all services have been covered until the proper healing time
due to some recent dental work all services have been covered until the proper healing time Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Thanks for the head's up.
I had four teeth pulled and was eating heavily solid foods in less than a week.
well i should be fine in a week or so
Sarah is a great Lady. Probably one of the nicest people I have ever met, in or out of the "hobby". She makes you feel like the only person in Her life for the short time she is with you. About all you think about after seeing her is when you will be able to see her again.

I will miss her greatly. My honesty with the Men on the Forum that is strictly for Men Only has destroyed any chance that I can ever see Sarah again.

I guess that is one of the dangers with all of this. In order to be a member of this "community", you are expected to be upcomming and forthright with other members. I guess I was foolish enough to actually believe that discussions on the mens forum was For Men Only.

Sarah, I offer you a public apology for any hardship I might have caused you. This community is fortunate to have a Lady such as yourself.
due to some recent dental work all services have been covered until the proper healing time Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Completely reasonable. Here's to a quick recovery.

I will miss her greatly. My honesty with the Men on the Forum that is strictly for Men Only has destroyed any chance that I can ever see Sarah again.

I guess that is one of the dangers with all of this. In order to be a member of this "community", you are expected to be upcomming and forthright with other members. I guess I was foolish enough to actually believe that discussions on the mens forum was For Men Only.

Sarah, I offer you a public apology for any hardship I might have caused you. This community is fortunate to have a Lady such as yourself. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The security of a closed group is only as good as its weakest member. Unfortunately there are plenty of losers who will divulge private information if they think it will get them a bit more mileage in a session. Unless you personally know and unconditionally trust everyone who hears a secret, never expect it to remain a secret.
jackie i dont understand since i am covered for a short while of why u would put things out there like this my services are at my discretion not anyone elses
being forthright about something is ok but u must know what u r talking about lets leave the drama and lies alone this is suppose to be fun!!!!
jackie i dont understand since i am covered for a short while of why u would put things out there like this my services are at my discretion not anyone elses Originally Posted by seductivesarah
True. And his sharing information with other hobbyists is at his discretion.
Glad to hear all services remain the same. I have been wanting to see you!
ughh i had dental work not too long ago but i had to go a whole month with no bj's omg it sucked!!!! hope u heal soon!

Sexy mama
you mean you now have vampire teeth? I love a vampire.
can u say blood? viral transmission? ok class dismissed.
yes they are and that is fine but at least have facts first!!!
yes i do so let me bite u!!!