In search of a Mechanic...that makes House calls..asap..

Good morning...

Need a lil help...planning a trip out of town this weekend. My car isn't acting right..Need help..Please....in Plano
give us the symptoms, description of the problem, etc
Service engine soon light, rough running, stalling, leaks, burning smells, noises, tire shake
Never a good idea to go on a roadtrip with a car that just got outta the repair shop....Rent a car and when you get back in town, fix your vehicle.
Replaced frayed serpentine belt, fixed heater core hose leak, replaced air filter and breather element, fixed flooding carburator, and did high mileage oil change. Last I heard the car is running fine now.

I can't do everything, but can do a lot. Information and advice is always free, so let me know if anybody else needs help. It may be as simple as a referral to a place that won't rip you off.
Good job DTC500 - I'm gonna remember you if I need a mechanic; No way in hell I'll barter or trade though - strictly cash - lol
Replaced frayed serpentine belt, fixed heater core hose leak, replaced air filter and breather element, fixed flooding carburator, and did high mileage oil change. Last I heard the car is running fine now.

I can't do everything, but can do a lot. Information and advice is always free, so let me know if anybody else needs help. It may be as simple as a referral to a place that won't rip you off. Originally Posted by dtc500
Carburator - wow - old car to be taking out of town!
Good job DTC500 - I'm gonna remember you if I need a mechanic; No way in hell I'll barter or trade though - strictly cash - lol Originally Posted by Roguejet
For you....I wouldn't have it any other way!
Sounds kind of prudish.
Good things don't end in 'eum' or 'ish', they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'