MFM enjoyment. To what extent do you allow yourself to be UNINHIBITED?

Dallas,
I have a feeling I'd go just about any where you wanted to take me ...
Dallas,
I have a feeling I'd go just about any where you wanted to take me ...
Originally Posted by mm-good
:throb
I think Dallas has that effect on a lot of people. I haven't met her YET, but when our paths do cross, it is going to be crazy.
She is the perfect meat in the middle of any sandwich!
mmmmmmmm bad baby I so wanna be in your sandwich!
{maybe TexVisitor will be in it too....yummmmm}
I think I leave it at... Perfect Meat.
sandwich or not , she is amazing fun and will take you places you never dreamed you would go
Back on topic if we could, please.

It would be nice to hear more men share their uninhibited, taboo *experiences*. As it allows other men who are too shy, to be able to come out of that taboo closet and enjoy the uninhibited side of adult pleasure.
oops my bad...sorry
YOU can spank me now MC baby!!

I have found that the men in dallas and the men in Iowa are really kinky fellows & love mfm and mmf sessions!!
I have never had an uninhibited mmf experience, but i have been with a guy and liked everything. I am eager to take part in a balls to the wall mmf.
When Dallas has my cock in her mouth. My heart and mind will follow. Yeah baby anything anytime w you.
Back on topic if we could, please.

It would be nice to hear more men share their uninhibited, taboo *experiences*. As it allows other men who are too shy, to be able to come out of that taboo closet and enjoy the uninhibited side of adult pleasure. Originally Posted by Mature Companion

Sweet lady----would you agree with me on this following comment??
Inside every "vanilla" man there is a kinky slut" waiting to get out! lol
DR next time in Dallas if you know a willing M play mate, how bout no boundaries couples with me and HGF?
I have done this a couple of times. The one in the front and back type. The first time it was great. The second was great but in the heat of fucking I felt the other guys balls on my dick. I know it's no big thing and should expect it in this type of sex but I just couldn't get the image out of my mind and I couldn't get off so I pulled out and went for some bbbj instead. Just don't like the ball rubbing. lol
As someone who in the abstract wants to say I have few limits, I have to say that my limited experience with MFM suggests that my imagination surpasses my performance. That is to say, DP, with the sensation of another cock so pronounced, was a, um, bigger factor than I'd have guessed.

By the same token, I'd bet that lots of us who venture into this other realm find that one experience leads us to push our boundaries further. This is certainly true where my BDSM activities are concerned.

Look, in the final analysis it's about fun. And honesty about what we enjoy, and are curious about.
About three shots of tequila and i'm totally uninhibited.