Texas version of Zimmerman?

• WTF
  • 06-27-2012, 09:45 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47986039

Texas man gets 40 years in Stand Your Ground case
Shooter was angry about noise from birthday party at his neighbor's home

Damn!
another of I B'S heros
The only way I can that shooting being justified is if the neighbor was playing Justin Bieber cds. In which case, the guy would have walked.
another of I B'S heros Originally Posted by ekim008
Phelps is your hero, Ekim the Inbred. Your miscreant Dimocrat-buddy does a fine job representing Jayhawkers like you.
Phelps is your hero, Ekim the Inbred. Your miscreant Dimocrat-buddy does a fine job representing Jayhawkers like you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

you have been butt fucked into mental retardation,why don't you beet feet to Topeka,and join Phelps church so you can get out on the front line protesting military funerals.Instead of being a closet admirer on this hooker board.
you have been butt fucked into mental retardation,why don't you beet feet to Topeka,and join Phelps church so you can get out on the front line protesting military funerals.Instead of being a closet admirer on this hooker board. Originally Posted by ekim008
Come now, brother Ekim the Inbred, you know your pastor Phelps isn't into such diversions. Promise you'll do a review about your 4th of July bash with the Westboro crowd.
Come now, brother Ekim the Inbred, you know your pastor Phelps isn't into such diversions. Promise you'll do a review about your 4th of July bash with the Westboro crowd. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

we will be awaiting your review on how his ass tastes after all the kissing you do for him Hankering the retard.
we will be awaiting your review on how his ass tastes after all the kissing you do for him Hankering the retard. Originally Posted by ekim008
Ekim the Inbred, Phelps is YOUR neighbor and friend. And what's with all the homoerotic fantasies you are having, Ekim the Inbred? Does Phelps know how you swing? That could pose a problem for you at your Wednesday get together, Ekim the Inbred.
That case the killer clearly instigated the conflict. He could have just called the cops to shut the party down but he just had to go over to their house and confront them in an abrasive way, and he brought that camera with me because he knew there was a possibility violence may occur.

I used to live in a unsavory neighborhood that seemed to be filled with people always looking for a reason to blast up their music like it was a block party. But you would never see me actually confronting them, I know the sensible thing to do is to report it as a noise complaint and have the police talk to them to bring the music to a reasonable decibel or to shut the party down.

If the homeowners don't have enough consideration to keep their music down for neighbors in general what makes them think one guy banging on their door is going to change their mind?
  • Laz
  • 06-28-2012, 02:23 PM
This case and the Zimmerman case are completely different.
Ekim the Inbred, Phelps is YOUR neighbor and friend. And what's with all the homoerotic fantasies you are having, Ekim the Inbred? Does Phelps know how you swing? That could pose a problem for you at your Wednesday get together, Ekim the Inbred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

hankering the retard you are the one who keeps bringing Phelps up,I'm starting to think you are queer for his gear.
This case and the Zimmerman case are completely different. Originally Posted by Laz

they are both based on "stand your ground"
The guy got what he deserved. Justice was served.
This guy confronted the victim,; Zimmerman was confronted and beaten by Martin.
remains to be determined who confronted who.Four of the "eye witnesses" have recanted,and the Zman and the wife are in jail for lies.
hankering the retard you are the one who keeps bringing Phelps up,I'm starting to think you are queer for his gear. Originally Posted by ekim008
Ekim the Inbred, Phelps is your Dimocrat-buddy. You celebrate every holiday with him and the Westboro bunch. They are your neighbors, you think like they do: "birds of a feather flock together" -- especially Jayhawker birds.