you walk into a room and see this fellas (pic)

Fart in his air hole and laugh.....
Turn around. Walk out.
Turn around. Walk out. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Same here, except I would have omitted step one...no way in hell would I turn my back on some psycho shit like that. So ... a huge backward hop for me, and out the door I go.
Fart in his air hole and laugh..... Originally Posted by Russ38

LMFAO....OMG I can so see someone doing it!!
Take a swing at the piņata!
Pee in the pipe ... farting is more of a timing thing ... ijs.
Pee in the pipe ... farting is more of a timing thing ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
It would fit.... From what you have posted...js
farting is more of a timing thing ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
With my coworkers, I gotta beg to differ....between breakfast tacos in the morning and taco bell at lunch....these motherfuckers are lethal at the drop of a hat....I shit you not....
Well.... I threw a Halloween part one year (mine were always adults only) and a friendly fella showed up as Gort, the robot from "Day the Earth Stood Still," wrapped in aluminum foil and duct tape. Bore a striking resemblance to this guy, except that his equipment was taped and foiled, too. He just made a little trap door on the end. He won first prize in the costume contest by unanimous vote. Took 2 hours to unwrap him since we wanted to make sure he still had hair afterward.
the question is how many of us fucktards will contribute 20 bucks a piece into a pot and with each 20 put in the pot which provider would volunteer at what price to suck his dick for 80 percent the total in the pot and if she bbbjtcim, get 100% of the pot.
LOL! Too funny! I'm sure someone out there likes it though. I'd probably run! That's too cray cray...
the question is how many of us fucktards will contribute 20 bucks a piece into a pot and with each 20 put in the pot which provider would volunteer at what price to suck his dick for 80 percent the total in the pot and if she bbbjtcim, get 100% of the pot. Originally Posted by wreckshop

I like to know where my meal is coming from, thanks. No mystery meat, please.
Where's Rosenberg Joe when you need him....
Invite him to your next gang bsng........