Are There Any Real Attorneys Out There!

Hey guys I’m seeking an attorney that’s not into making deals with the prosecutors.
If you’re an attorney could you email me please at kris69play@gmail.com
Thank you
what type of attorney?
really can't answer this unless you can tell us what type of attorney, as they tend to specialize. criminal defense? family law? adoption? estate planning? corporate law?
Perry Mason at 214-555-ATTY or Jim “The Texas Hammer” Adler.
If you want a real recommendation, you need to at least state the general filed of law. The phrase “not into making deals with the prosecutors” suggests criminal law. Misdemeanor or felony? County?

Also if you are intent on a trial, you’re going to have to pay more . Because most cases end in a plea bargain, attorneys’ retainers only cover a relatively low number of hours. It’s almost extra for a trial. And trials are expensive. Multiple days if prep, a minimum of a day and a half or two day trial. That can easily add $25,000 or more on top of the retainer.
Google must be broken
Criminal Lawyers and post conviction work
Sorry
whatever happened to ShysterJon? https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=6817
whatever happened to ShysterJon? https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=6817 Originally Posted by DallasDeviant
He’s no longer here. He had a few detractors show up recently. Not sure how valid their claims were.
LOL. You say anything on this site, you'll get detractors.
Yeah, but the recent complaints were a bit more specific in their criticism.

I say that reluctantly, because all the advice I saw him share regarding legal aspects of the hobby I thought were solid and helpful.
LOL. You say anything on this site, you'll get detractors. Originally Posted by DallasDeviant
LOL
Truth!
Win / loss record might also be a factor to consider.

Note: ALL Criminal Defense Attorneys "play ball" with Prosecuting Attorneys. That's how 90+% of all criminal cases get settled.

A private practice, successful Criminal Defense Attorney is very particular in the cases they accept... and usually, very expensive.

Good advice above on the burning desire to have a "Law and Order" court case moment. Truth is, I've spent too much time in courtrooms (the result of Texas having a very small population of eligible jurors), and the first casualty in the courtroom is Truth.
A attorney works for YOU. If you don't want any negotiations on a plea deal then he can only make recommendations and follow your directions. A lawyer trial fees can be very high depending on the crime. I had a criminal attorney state a flat fee (high) for all representation.