Is Trump going to pay for

• WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 02:55 PM
This mail bombers legal defense?
No. Soros will.
Maybe you should beg trumpy to pardon him if you care so much.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 04:59 PM
Maybe you should beg trumpy to pardon him if you care so much. Originally Posted by lustylad
That was my next question!
Wonder how John Oliver is going to treat this? He does like to trash talk on Florida
With all due respect to the OP, his question is assinine.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 05:25 PM
With all due respect to the OP, his question is assinine. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Then I'm in the right forum!

I haven't seen a intelligent post in years here.
Then I'm in the right forum!

I haven't seen a intelligent post in years here. Originally Posted by WTF
i've never seen one of yours.

and you are still on ignore.

bahahaaaaa
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 05:53 PM
i've never seen one of yours.

and you are still on ignore.

bahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

If the Feds raise the rates to what they should and folks won't be forced into the market .... we'll see how much you like the Donald!

That deficit he is running will not be fun to service...
If the Feds raise the rates to what they should and folks won't be forced into the market .... we'll see how much you like the Donald!

That deficit he is running will not be fun to service... Originally Posted by WTF
Obama’s was horrible and he had low interest rates and quantitative easing. But hey, 3rd qtr GDP @3.5. Well on the way to ANNUALIZED 3% GDP!!!!!
I'm still living and loving the Obama economy. Nobody (except the trump huggers) said the twit head supporters were very smart.

Fun as fk to watch trump and has supporters though
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 08:29 PM
Obama’s was horrible and he had low interest rates and quantitative easing. But hey, 3rd qtr GDP @3.5. Well on the way to ANNUALIZED 3% GDP!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Correct on the last part
With all due respect to the OP, his question is assinine. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And it assumes a lot well in advance of the need for one ...

... hopefully The Fake Bomber is in better protective custody.

I remember that day. Who else does?
And it assumes a lot well in advance of the need for one ...

... hopefully The Fake Bomber is in better protective custody.

I remember that day. Who else does? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I remember it well.

It proved the point that if someone is determined enough, you can kill anybody.
It proved the point that if someone is determined enough, you can kill anybody. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually, that point was proven just a couple of days before that.

What it did demonstrate is there are dark, nefarious activities ongoing behind the scenes that give our history twists and turns.

Although dissimilar in many ways, the events of yesterday have the smell of the bungled, amateurish burglary of Watergate by some experienced professionals one or more of whom slipped into a shrink's office years before and stole files without ANYONE having A CLUE as to who did it or even that it was done.

My prediction: This "perp" won't have a trial. He'll plead.