Don't fuck with Dark Brandon....

He beat Trump so badly that the orange baby is still whining about it. He doesn't tolerate malarkey....Ice cream or weapons of mass destruction///it's your choice.Trumptards
Don't make piss him off...that's for sure

darth brandon???? wtf???? lol

hes more like supine brandon.
Dark...............

...don't make him come over and box your ears
i don't know what you wrote in your post, but you're still on ignore.
i don't know what you wrote in your post, but you're still on ignore. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I can tell....you keep mentioning Biden for some reason
Isn't brandon the one responsible for all the misery he has caused to the American people...so what did the American people win?? Come back with your off the wall meme or your refusal to answer the question.
You were the one who said that people don't address the issues of comments on threads...I don't expect you to comment on the dismal state of the country under brandon
Brandon is the topic of your thread...
Isn't brandon the one responsible for all the misery he has caused to the American people...come back with your off the wall meme or your refusal to answer the question.
You were the one who said that people don't address the issues of comments on threads...I don't expect you to comment on the state of the country under brandon
Brandon is the topic of your thread. Originally Posted by bb1961

The American people are fine under Biden

There is no Brandon

Dark Brandon is HIM

Speak highly of Dark Brandon...or he will smote thee with shards of Ovaltine
Isn't brandon the one responsible for all the misery he has caused to the American people...so what did the American people win?? Come back with your off the wall meme or your refusal to answer the question.
You were the one who said that people don't address the issues of comments on threads...I don't expect you to comment on the dismal state of the country under brandon
Brandon is the topic of your thread... Originally Posted by bb1961
The American people are fine under Biden Originally Posted by matchingmole
I see you're a jokester also...what universe are you living in??
Well November should slap you in the face and wake you up to reality!!
Come back with another of your memes or more of your baseless nonsense...

“The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2022 is -1.0 percent on June 30, down from 0.3 percent on June 27,” the Atlanta Fed reported. Those numbers are dismal; a true reflection of Biden’s presidency.

Let’s state the obvious. We are officially in a recession. And this recession is 100 percent the fault of the Democrats in control of their puppet president Joe Biden.

After all the lies about inflation, Team Demento finally admitted what was obvious to all Americans: inflation is massive. And much more than was being reported.

As recently as a few days ago, Biden told Americans to get used to inflation. He has no fix for what he created, and we no longer buy the idea that inflation is Trump’s fault, Putin’s fault, Wuflu’s fault, and so on. So now we need to just “get used to it”?

Believe it or not, Biden denies that we are “headed towards inflation”; the watered-down language used by Leftists whose asses are on the line for supporting Biden. We aren’t headed towards inflation; we are smack dab in the middle of the worst inflation in decades.

In fact, the Federal Bank of Atlanta released a major red flag on inflation last week. The Fed announced that the U.S. economy just entered a general slow down of the economy or a recession.

The recession is official! Let’s see if somebody can explain it to Biden as if he’s a three-year-old.
For the second time in years, the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) growth was negative. In the second quarter of 2022, the GDP fell to -1% based on available data for the current measured quarter according to the Atlanta Fed.

Anybody buying groceries, filling up their car, or dining out occasionally feels the impact of Bidenomics, and more specifically Bidenflation. And it’s worse than the reported 8.6 percent.

As for calculation, the Atlanta Fed uses the GDPNow model as an unofficial forecast to estimate the U.S.’s GDP growth. GDPNow is based on a similar methodology used by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. But no matter how you measure, the GDP is deflated, while inflation is understated.

“The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2022 is -1.0 percent on June 30, down from 0.3 percent on June 27,” the Atlanta Fed reported. Those numbers are dismal; a true reflection of Biden’s presidency.

The midterms will showcase a real “Let’s go Brandon!” for Biden and the Democrats.
I cannot believe that President Biden's health will let him continue to Huffel around much after the midterm elections.

This is not a left-right. Red-Blue, Liberal-Conservative slam. I am convinced that he is declining in overall vigor and mental acuity on a daily timescale. I have seen this with elderly relatives and friends, and it is a sade way to go out.
It all seems to work until he is seen approaching the teleprompter doing his, “I just shit my pants shuffle”.