Encounter: Cali was great

User ID: -
Date: 3/2/24
Name: Cali
Phone: 872-256-0058
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...i/634090655144
City: West Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Jordan Creek Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cbj, mish, hj, doggie
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall 5’9” great curves, big breasts, pale smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes
Have seen her the last three times she's been in Cedar Falls. Description above is accurate. Nice young lady.
Smoking hot, but a CBJ is a non-starter for me. Shame.
Smoking hot, but a CBJ is a non-starter for me. Shame. Originally Posted by Mclovin54
Same. Just can't do it.
Its funny how some reviews says she does bbbj and some says cbj and her adds on stg says bbbj under services offered so I wonder if she just picks and chooses who she gives a bbbj to
Its funny how some reviews says she does bbbj and some says cbj and her adds on stg says bbbj under services offered so I wonder if she just picks and chooses who she gives a bbbj to Originally Posted by Yellowninja
Well she also lists anal and doesn't do that either. I had a BBBJ and a CBJ the last time with her. And the CBJ is the reason why it was the last time I was calling her.
Same here if a provider only does cbj and no kissing then I'm going to pass especially if its more then $140 cause for that ill just see a rotasian
It’s why I like to ask if it was the client or the provider that requested it. Sometimes the guy asks for it, doesn’t like to kiss, etc.