Chicago Law Professors: Obama Was Lazy and Unqualified

Well, we are finding out more about Obama's "career".

Is the President's resume accurate when it comes to his career and qualifications? I can corroborate that Obama's "teaching career" at Chicago was, to put it kindly, a sham.

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about "Barry." Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn't even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

Consider this: 1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 possibly to escape charges that he "fibbed" on his bar application.

2. Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, "Obama did NOT 'hold the title' of a University of Chicago law school professor". Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of professor of law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S. Constitution recently during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video.

9. In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal."

10. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.

For more: http://directorblue.blogspot.com/201...not-to-be.html
Anything to get Ron Paul elected, Bengazi, Fast & Furious. You have lost every other argument time and time again. You don't have to have a law lincense to be president. Palin was mayor of a town of 5,000 people and McClain put her on the ticket. What is the next one that you are going dig up? BTW, Ron Paul will still need more than 66 delegates.
Kinda missing the point, aren't you, Fluffy?
Anything to get Ron Paul elected, Bengazi, Fast & Furious. You have lost every other argument time and time again. You don't have to have a law lincense to be president. Palin was mayor of a town of 5,000 people and McClain put her on the ticket. What is the next one that you are going dig up? BTW, Ron Paul will still need more than 66 delegates. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Some how your claim that COG has "lost every other argument time and time again" is seriously weakened by your assertion that Sarah Palin was a "mayor" when McCain selected her to be his running mate. In fact, Palin was "governor" of Alaska at the time.

It's difficult to see how you can claim a victory, flghtr65, when you keep tripping over simple facts before you are out of the starting gate.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 Like the avatar, COG. It's perfect! - "American Gothic" (almost) by Grant Wood. A Mid-Westerner's painting of Mid-Westerners.

• CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 03:59 AM
D'OOOOH!

guffaw
  • Doove
  • 05-13-2013, 04:10 AM
For more: http://directorblue.blogspot.com/201...not-to-be.html Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media Originally Posted by timpage
law.uchicago.edu vs. directorblue.blogspot.com.

Hmmmm, let me think about that one....
That press release doesn't dispute any of facts laid out in COG's original post..........but feel free to tell us how it does...............

Also, why would you believe what the Uchicago says when it comes to this topic; they are as biased as NBC.......

And now....some facts.

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media Originally Posted by timpage
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 05:43 AM
From COF's BOLG errrr,article
The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct

from the Chicago Law article ..

the title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status.

you were mumbling what again?
Kinda like Shrub's "military career," eh? Or the $2M "loan" to get him off of the Bush Family Dole so he could have a position surrounded by smarter people to protect him from himself. Of course, kindergarten teacher would have accomplished the same thing except that it would have been a waste of the pupils' time to try and educate him.

It's good to know gritsboy is on the job, scouring the worldwide web for intelligent, factual information to help out all of the unwashed masses.

gritsboy, take a hint from your new avatar, clamp those jaws shut tightly!
That press release doesn't dispute any of facts laid out in COG's original post..........but feel free to tell us how it does...............

Also, why would you believe what the Uchicago says when it comes to this topic; they are as biased as NBC....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I would believe it before I would believe anything you or the Boil linked. Everything you link is biased.
  • Old-T
  • 05-13-2013, 08:02 AM

Also, why would you believe what the Uchicago says when it comes to this topic; they are as biased as NBC....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I love reading Dizzyway's posts early in the morning--they give me a chuckle as I laugh at his stupidity time after time. Almost as good as a three stooges video even when he's talking to himself.

"It doesn't dispute any facts", well, technically that is true. However the web site does seem to point out rather clearly that the issue was terminology, and whether he was on a tenure track--not his knowledge, as the original article implied.

As to your "why would you believe the Univ of Chicago" when it is talking about job descriptions at the Univ of Chicago--all I can say is THAT level of stupid comment is a new level of stupidity even for you. Tell me, what do YOU think would be a better source for information about jobs at Univ of Chicago:
(a) Rush
(b) Rove
(c) The Chineese govenment
(d) A random poll of people on the street in Perth, Australia

I am truly interested in what convoluted "answer" you will come up with. In your defense I suspect you will at least try (illogical as your reply will likely be), unlike your pal gnadfly who crawls into his hole until his next bigoted comment.

But having said that I agree with COG on his major point: Obama was not qualified for the job. But neither were his opponents. A sad commentary on politics as marketing instead of leadership by all parties involved. In my mind the last presidential candidate who WAS seriously qualified by his background was Bush-1. I would have hoped we could put up more than one qualified candidate every few decades, but obviously not.

[PS: Again, technically Palin WAS a governor, but given that the whole state has fewer people than one borough of NYC, her responsibility was much closer to that of a mayor of a medium sized town. And she couldn't even do that well. But I digress.]
[PS: . . . technically Palin WAS a governor . . . ] Originally Posted by Old-T
That's all you needed to post to let Fluffy know he was wrong. Palin was not a "mayor" when McCain selected her to be his running mate.
It didn't take too long. Lets blame Bush!

That press release from the university, what do you expect them to say. To confirm in anyway, shape, or form would be discredit themselves.

I will take the word of a professional over the over prepped press release from an organization with something to lose.
It didn't take too long. Lets blame Bush!

That press release from the university, what do you expect them to say. To confirm in anyway, shape, or form would be discredit themselves.

I will take the word of a professional over the over prepped press release from an organization with something to lose. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shrub is not to blame. He can't help that he was born with a silver spoon up his ass and an echo chamber between his ears.