ANOTHER BENGHAZI FACT THAT THE LEFT WOULD LIKE TO SEE BURIED INSIDE A SINGLE BENGHAZI THREAD !!!!!!!!!

The Obama appointed Accountability Review Board, assigned the responsibility of getting to the "facts of Benghazi"..............NEVER interviewed Hillary Clinton !!!!!

Here is the incredible exchange between Bob Schieffer (CBS) and ARB Chairman Thomas Pickering (this is laughable):
BOB SCHIEFFER: But let me understand what you’re saying. You had Secretary Clinton but you didn’t ask her any questions? And why not?

AMBASSADOR PICKERING: Because in fact, we knew where the responsibility rested. She had already stated on a number of occasions, she accepted as a result of her job, the full responsibility. On the other hand, legislation setting up our board made it very clear that they didn’t want a situation in which a department or agency had accepted responsibility and then nobody looked at where the decisions were made. And how and what way those decisions affected performance on security. And whether people where thus responsible for failures or performance. That’s what we were asked to do and that’s what we did.

BOB SCHIEFFER: Well, do you think in retrospect it might have been a good idea to question her? And some of these other ranking officials?

AMBASSADOR PICKERING: I think that we knew and understood because we had questioned people who had attended meetings with her. What went on at those meetings and how they were handled. What was relevant. I don’t believe that it was necessary to do that. I don’t think that there was anything there that we didn’t know.
And the esteemed Obama appointed ARB NEVER interviewed Gregory Hicks !

Where is Inspector Clouseau when really you need him?
AND THE "HITS" JUST KEP ON COMING!!!
I'm not on the left, but why not start a new Benghazi-related thread every time a new thought pops into your feeble mind?
Capt the (feeble mind) should have answered your query.
I think it is interesting that Obama appointed a board to investigate the matter, but didn't authorize them to question anyone who might have pertinent information. Sounds like a whitewash to me.

But then, you Obamorons will defend ANYTHING our Dear Leader does, no matter how dishonest, how corrupt, or how many people die as a result of his action or inaction.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for playing, asswipes!

I think you should ALL cut our nuts off and put on Nikes! The end is here!!!!!!!!!
I think it is interesting that Obama appointed a board to investigate the matter, but didn't authorize them to question anyone who might have pertinent information. Sounds like a whitewash to me.

But then, you Obamorons will defend ANYTHING our Dear Leader does, no matter how dishonest, how corrupt, or how many people die as a result of his action or inaction.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Your statement sounds like hogwash don't think you can prove it.
The Obama appointed board (ARB); harks back to Richard Nixon’s desired resolution of the controversy over production of the Watergate tapes - The Stennis Compromise. In lieu of producing the tapes, Nixon proposed, bring in some eminent but hearing-impaired older man to check out the tapes and report back. The Stennis Compromise was laughed out of consideration.

Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox refused the Stennis Compromise and it resulted in the "Saturday Night Massacre" firings..

Only Democrats can get away with something as similar. Republican leadership is dumber than rocks !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stennis_Compromise

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nixon was one of your brighter Presidents.