IRS EMPLOYEES ARE OVERWHELMINGLY DEMOCRATS AND OBAMA SUPPORTERS!

IRS EMPLOYEES DONATED OVER TWICE AS MUCH TO OBAMA IN 2012

They likely felt free to profile conservative patriotic Americans based on the Democrat and Obama's attacks......

Obama green lighted such IRS profiling attacks as far back as 2009 !

As of yesterday, Obama didn't believe the IRS had committed the profiling acts, which speaks to his politicization of government services i!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Much-To-Obama
They are unionized as well; and we know the thuggery of Obama backed unions.........
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

SAY IT LOUD, WHINEAWAY!

THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU!

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

PS, asshole -- America is overwhelmingly Democrat! Deal with it, shit for brains!
AssUp your a worthless poster; the best you can muster is to steal someone's avatar and use 5-point font.......................

In all these years, you have never posted anything of substance................

But hey, thanks, and please keep bumping this thread !

Keep up the good work little doggie-do.
Wasn't shit in the article about Obie green lighting this . Was about campaign contributions another half assed attempt on your part. Whineaway.
Obama "jokes"; but the union workers at the IRS knew otherwise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AssUp your a worthless poster; the best you can muster is to steal someone's avatar and use 5-point font.......................

In all these years, you have never posted anything of substance................

But hey, thanks, and please keep bumping this thread !

Keep up the good work little doggie-do. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Thanks for the endorsement. It's good to know that any of us matter to you, the Man Who Hijacked ECCIE!

Now I can be happy the next time I eat a mushroom. Because like you, it grows in the dark!

BTW -- You're a shithead with no game, Whineaway. You need to be blowing your pals who deflected the runaway decision naming you Dipshit of the Year 2013, after your stellar performance in the 2012 election cycle.

How's that working for you anyway? Seems like you've still got your bowel impacted over issues that didn't work in 2012. Maybe they'll achieve relevance over the next 12 years. You've got time.

Now please, post something in ALL CAPS!

Dipshit of the Year! Ladies and Gentlemen!
Looks like the Teawipe Parrotriots are AGAINST American Citizens exercising their rights under the Fucking Constitution.

I can't wait until they "take over the world to - *ahem* - leave us alone.
Thanks AssUp....good to see you NOT dispute the facts of my post..............

The IRS employees are overwhelmingly Democrat; and they were led to the profiling game by the dog whistle of Obama and other Democrats who wanted to destroy the Tea Party and patriotic opposition to Obama.......

FACT JACK !
PS, asshole -- America is overwhelmingly Democrat! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, it's not.

But government employee unions definitely are.
They are unionized as well; and we know the thuggery of Obama backed unions......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

The SCOTUS opened the door when it allowed super pacs the republicans were ahead of the game in starting them up and in great numbers the IRS actually does not have any good laws for this as congress has not passed any. Keep your power dry for a while.
Are you seriously blaming the IRS profiling actions - illegal conduct - on the SCOTUS decision ?

Talk about giving a pass for bad behavior..........geez, America is fucked with thinkers like you voting.
No America is fucked because it seems to be swarming with ignorant fucks like you..
No America is fucked because it seems to be swarming with ignorant fucks like you.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
+ 1
No, it's not.

But government employee unions definitely are. Originally Posted by ExNYer
And ALL other unions, ExNYer.

What about everybody who's not an angry white man?

I think if we learned anything in the last election it's that the Democratic Party is the future of America, at least for the rest of our lifetimes. They just AREN'T making any Republicans and those who are in charge are REAL busy pissing off anybody who might side with them.

Major electoral landslide in 2012 (call it for whatever reason you want, but the fact is that the major population centers of this country voted HEAVILY for Obama); More than a million more D votes than R for the heavily gerrymandered House of Representatives.

Gay marriage passing in state after state.

WTF are you talking about, ExNYer? Looks kinda like a groundswell to me -- and, I'm betting, the rest of America, too!

Good luck with the mid-terms.