Awesome Newbie looking to get Verified!!!💕😘

Hi, My name is Secrett I'm 5'8 125lbs 36-24-32 SUBMISSIVE PETITE LONG EBONY EXOTIC GODDESS KINKY FUN VIBRANT AMAZING ATHLETIC BODY Very clean and awesome hygiene and I expect the same!! I'm a Newbie that is looking to become a VP. I'm currently in the Dallas area looking to meet generous guys *♂️*♂️who love to have some top of the line companionship from an Upscale young ebony Dream Girl. 0% attitude so you can feel safe with me and can be free to be yourself. I'm also a traveler ✈️ and love overnighters and date nights. When it comes to intimacy im among the best. Let me be your secret getaway tonight !! So sit back and relax and let me show you a good time!! !!!
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay in these here parts.

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at the tops of the forums, here's a start:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

When you get settled in, let me know if you'd like to meet our Austin & San Antonio communities "socially."

= = = = =

Always check my signature for calendar information not visible in mobile web version!
Welcome!