URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-55335.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Richardson hotel room
Activities: BBFS, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, BBBJ, ACG, RCG, K9, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’3” tall; decent face with a medium round shape; small facial features; large lips; manmade 36 E breasts with large areolas and medium sized nipples; average petite body shape with a thin non-athletic physical build; thinner waist; nice little Asian bubble booty with some grab to it. Her breasts are very ridiculously sized for her frame, but they are well done and semi soft, not too firm.
Recommendation: Yes
Those manmades sound to big for my taste on a small asian women..
Those manmades sound to big for my taste on a small asian women.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Tbh I think her body type pulls them off just fine. They are manmade and probably less than 6 months old, so still pretty firm. Give those things another 6 months…they will be perfect! 🤩 Right now they are still a little too firm and her nipples struggle to find real estate lol.
  • lim
  • 07-29-2024, 04:50 PM
she is not bad 😊👍
Will be back in two weeks. Hope she's still there.
She will be here at least until the end of this week.
300 for 30 is too much. If you want ppl to visit your agency, you need to stay around 250/hr. There’s already comments here that the ladies are 40+ & the pics are more bait than real. At that price the k orgs are a better value. More laxed apartment setting and proven service

I do like how y’all are open late. Wish the studios would do this on the weekends