"Tricked" and the Providers on ECCIE

Just watched the movie Tricked. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricked_(film). It brought many thoughts and questions to mind:

I feel like this problem is probably rampant on Backpage, but it made me wonder if this is a concern any of us have with providers who are on ECCIE, P411, TER, etc. ? I prefer women on ECCIE because I perceive it more as a business for them and they are doing by their own choice, or even because they actually like doing it.

Are we contributing to the problem by participating in The Hobby?

If we do encounter someone we think may be providing services against their will, what do you do about it? Has anyone encountered this? I really haven't, but I stay away from the younger women in general. It seems like most of the victims of trafficking are younger?

I know for some women, it is a means to making ends' meet when they might otherwise not be able to, or it provides extra income to supplement an otherwise low paying job. But the idea of some pimp out there treating women like slaves and animals turns my stomach.

The idea they are doing it out of desperation is kind of depressing, too, but I know lots of people have problems and I can't solve them all. I do feel like at least I am helping them at least a little (even though they are helping me ALOT more!), but I'm still left with a kind of a sadness when I encounter a provider for whom this seems to be an only/last resort.

I am often conflicted by the idea that satisfying my powerful love of women and sexual desire may be hurting the person who is satisfying that need. But it's either that or lose my fucking mind.

Does anyone else have these same thoughts or feelings? Or maybe this is too personal?
You should watch the movie human centipede, and give us your thoughts...
The 2ND one makes the first one look like a Disney flick
My answer to almost all of your questions is, "yes".
Agree on most accounts. There is some 'buyers remorse' when you visit these girls that are clearly doing it out of desperation or against their will. When they're living in less than spectacular notels, which you can tell by the way the place looks (wardrobe, lots of other things that 'visiting' people don't bring, lots of food, etc), it does take the enjoyment out of the encounter. Even if that CBJ was 'pretty good' (by CBJ standards), you try to rationalize with yourself by saying, "Well, I guess she could use the 80 bucks I spent on her." Doesn't really always work. Still kinda feel like a sleaze bag, when, this shit is supposed to be FUN! I mean, who wants to pay money to feel low and guilty afterwards?

Just watched the movie Tricked. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricked_(film). It brought many thoughts and questions to mind:

I feel like this problem is probably rampant on Backpage, but it made me wonder if this is a concern any of us have with providers who are on ECCIE, P411, TER, etc. ? I prefer women on ECCIE because I perceive it more as a business for them and they are doing by their own choice, or even because they actually like doing it.

Are we contributing to the problem by participating in The Hobby?

If we do encounter someone we think may be providing services against their will, what do you do about it? Has anyone encountered this? I really haven't, but I stay away from the younger women in general. It seems like most of the victims of trafficking are younger?

I know for some women, it is a means to making ends' meet when they might otherwise not be able to, or it provides extra income to supplement an otherwise low paying job. But the idea of some pimp out there treating women like slaves and animals turns my stomach.

The idea they are doing it out of desperation is kind of depressing, too, but I know lots of people have problems and I can't solve them all. I do feel like at least I am helping them at least a little (even though they are helping me ALOT more!), but I'm still left with a kind of a sadness when I encounter a provider for whom this seems to be an only/last resort.

I am often conflicted by the idea that satisfying my powerful love of women and sexual desire may be hurting the person who is satisfying that need. But it's either that or lose my fucking mind.

Does anyone else have these same thoughts or feelings? Or maybe this is too personal? Originally Posted by Wanderingcargo
It's not just BP.

There have been a few eccie girls I've seen where when leaving and driving home have felt low, dirty, unclean, guilty, and sad. However, there have been some that the moment I walked into their home, apartment, incall I could feel guilty, sad, and shame. One or two have made me re-evaluate why I Hobby.
It's not just BP.

There have been a few eccie girls I've seen where when leaving and driving home have felt low, dirty, unclean, guilty, and sad. However, there have been some that the moment I walked into their home, apartment, incall I could feel guilty, sad, and shame. One or two have made me re-evaluate why I Hobby. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I know exactly what you mean. In 2012 I visited with a provider, as soon as I walked in, I felt that. I gave her the full donation, chatted for a bit and left. I simply couldn't go thru with it. That's when I decided I wasn't going to try to see providers without somehow meeting them first, or at least hear from some of my buddies.