Do you think Colonel Peters is correct?

Lt Colonel Ralph Peters for you who don't know him is a contributor to Fox News. He has recently opined that it is time for us to do something different in the war against Islamic terrorism. He thinks we should, "leave behind smoking ruins and crying widows." How many support him on this?
Colonel Peters ala Wiki:

"Peters enlisted in the Army in 1976, after attending Pennsylvania State University.[3]
Peters' first assignment was in Germany. After returning from Germany, he attended Officer Candidate School and received a commission in 1980.[4][5] Subsequently, he served with 1st Battalion, 46th Infantry Regiment, then part of the 1st Armored Division.[6]
Peters spent ten years in Germany working in military intelligence. He later became a Foreign Area Officer, specializing in the Soviet Union. He attended the Command and General Staff College. His last assignment was to the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence. He retired in 1998 as a Lieutenant Colonel."
I generally cringe when I hear Peters opine.................

BTW, you left out option 6 = Get Obama (and his advisors) out of office so we can hit the "reset" button on the real war on Islamic terror.
I generally cringe when I hear Peters opine................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is it his "delivery"? In the "right setting" it would be difficult to determine if it were "incoming" or someone "cutting" a pig.
Opening Post by JDIdiot
Post #2 by LLIdiot
Post #3 by TrendingIdiot
Post #4 by LLIdiot

It didn't take long for this thread to turn into a Clusterfuck!
So you have not been able to find somebody's opinion which you agree with to cut and past yet there BugTux.
Probably his delivery style that makes me cringe; I think he tries too hard to oversell his opinion/analysis.

Is it his "delivery"? In the "right setting" it would be difficult to determine if it were "incoming" or someone "cutting" a pig. Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Lt Colonel Ralph Peters for you who don't know him is a contributor to Fox News. He has recently opined that it is time for us to do something different in the war against Islamic terrorism. He thinks we should, "leave behind smoking ruins and crying widows." How many support him on this? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So do you fuckers support a preemptive Nuclear War. Is that WTF I'm hearing?
So do you fuckers support a preemptive Nuclear War. Is that WTF I'm hearing? Originally Posted by WTF
No, I think we should just keep droning the leaders.
Droning isn't enough............Europe needs to stop with the multi-cultural bullshit (No Go Zones, for example)...................Ame rica is headed down the same path; but we aren't as far down that road.

Assimilation, assimilation, assimilation !

Return to the melting pot not the salad bowl we are currently embracing.

No, I think we should just keep droning the leaders. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Only fox and judy like a man named Peters.
Until this administration, it's followers and supporters recognize who the real enemy is nothing is going to change.

Shit! They think the Christian Right is a greater threat than radical Islam.
That the Tea Party Patriots are the enemy instead of ISIS, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, et al.

They're all 180 degrees out of phase. Wake the fuck up!
So do you fuckers support a preemptive Nuclear War. Is that WTF I'm hearing? Originally Posted by WTF

For all these years (it seems like it) I thought it was a "reading comprehension" problem.

Now I see it's a "hearing" problem. "Infection will out!"

BTW: Do you "fuck" or do you "suck"?
No, I think we should just keep droning the leaders. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
He understands that ... it is more like an intendo game. Clean and ..... electronic.
  • WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Until this administration, it's followers and supporters recognize who the real enemy is nothing is going to change.

Shit! They think the Christian Right is a greater threat than radical Islam.
That the Tea Party Patriots are the enemy instead of ISIS, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, et al.

They're all 180 degrees out of phase. Wake the fuck up! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The Christian right is a far greater threat to individual freedom in this country than any of those groups named.

Those mutherfuckers will have us sipping Tea with no alcohol in site. They are the
ISIS, the Taliban, Al Qaeda of this country. Far right wing radical group that in their peaceful way (I'll give that to'em) want to take our choice of individual rights away.

How 'bout you STFU Mr. gfejunkie....the Christian right gets done with you and the only pussy you'll be buying is from the SPCA.

We leave the Middle East and concentrate on our own oil and we won't have to worry about ISIS, the Taliban, Al Qaeda. Not that I spend a second worrying about them as it is. That is just a ploy to gladly hand over more money to the Defense Industry. Seems to be working. Vietnam, Russia, Cuba....now it's terrorism we are supposed to be shitting bricks over.