Coming for a visit

Hey Austinites! (Is that right? lol)

I'd love to come visit you later this month. I'm flexible on which week, so I thought I'd see if there was even any interest in seeing me. I will only be accepting appointments through P411 once I get there, so if you don't have P411, be sure to prebook with me, and let me know which dates are good for you so I can pick a week that works best for all of us. I'd like to have a few prebooked sessions before I leave to come down there, so if you're interested, please let me know. I'm very well reviewed and a very sweet lady. Please help me feel welcome in your town.

By the way, what part of town should I stay in?

xoxo,

Traci
Your reviews look great. I'd book in the later part of the month. You want to stay in the arboretum area.
Your reviews look great. I'd book in the later part of the month. Originally Posted by derek303
same here..
A quick link for you to the arboretum area; and welcome to Austin; and yes, we are usually called Austinites on a good day!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=g&sour...in,+tx&aq=&sll=
Thank you for the info, guys. I especially appreciate the map link, VERY helpful. I think I will be coming to visit you the week of the 21st, so if you would like to prebook, please let me know! I will try to narrow down further, to 3 or 4 days. Remember, if you do not have a multi-okayed P411 (or Date-Check) account, you MUST prebook. I will not be accepting appointment requests other than P411 and Date-Check once I arrive.

Newbies, you are welcome to prebook as well! Please see my website for newbie screening details.
I am thinking about going there as well.i will put up an ad and see how it goes...good luck traci =>
I am thinking about going there as well.i will put up an ad and see how it goes...good luck traci => Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Awesome! Good luck to you, too. Maybe we'll see each other there!
Dang I'm glad i wont be the only Dallas girl making this trip that week......Good Luck Traci, as i do hope we both have a lot of fun and meet a lot of great men!!!
what week is that BDS? I hope I get to meet you.!
hey chaz....what you doing babe....24th-28th, hope to see you!
and cant wait to see you!
Come ooooooon down Traci! LOL felt like the Price is Right show, saying that!
Come ooooooon down Traci! LOL felt like the Price is Right show, saying that! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Thanks hun. I was hoping to have an ad with dates up by now, but since my assistant has gone MIA, there's a dozen monkey wrenches in my whole operation. :P I'm still comin though!! ..... That sounded dirty