Hello Eccie

Hi this is Panda Massage we are new to Austin.
Been working about a month now and loving it.
We are just stopping in to say Hi to everyone.
And also thanks to Austin for taking us in and
treating us so well.
It's been getting cold outside the last few days
But otherwise loving the winter here.
Its Great to be here and we are very happy as well.
Thanks for the Warm welcome and all this Southern
Hospitality.
Muahhhh Eccie members and visitors
Why don't you guys offer refunds after refusing service? If a man doesn't like your bait & switch technique, too bad for us huh?

I guess this is my intro, too. You can call me Sling, I guess. I want to spread the word about Panda and had to join and post when I saw the ads for them here. STAY AWAY!

I visited Panda Massage, had my money taken, was left in the room nude for 15-20 minutes while "Lexi" (who IS NOT the girrl in the pics) came in and out, claiming she was ill. they tried to send in some black girl that I politely declined. After 5-10 more minutes of the two of them hemming and hawing, I wwas ASKED TO LEAVE and not given my money... NOT EVEN A PARTIAL REFUND.

I was not rude or intimidating. I don't know what happened. I lost $160 and didnot get massaged.
I am not kidding when I say I believe this was actually racially motivated.
I will never be returning.
Hi Sling,
We offered to bring in other options for you and we are sorry and we even added a hygiene and etiquette section just for you.
When the odor is overwhelming and is actually making us ill there is
not much we can do please be courteous of the providers in the
future and know that if you come into any spa or service place and your
odor is so offense no one is going to be able to service you.
And we offer to bring in another girl and I myself offered to come
all the way to studio to make sure you were taken care of but you declined our offer so this was not in our opinion a scam or rip-off.
You refused our services as well and were not courteous of us or our establishment.
Hi Sling,
We offered to bring in other options for you and we are sorry and we even added a hygiene and etiquette section just for you.
all the way to studio to make sure you were taken care of but you declined our offer so this was not in our opinion a scam or rip-off.
You refused our services as well and were not courteous of us or our establishment. Originally Posted by Panda Girls
Why wouldn't you give him a refund if no service was provided? If that were to happen to me, I would file a formal complaint with the BBB, and every government agency known to mankind. Then I'd file suit in JP court. I probably would not have left without it but believe me, I would get my money back. That's outrageous.

Obviously there is no shower at your establishment.
Hi Sling,
You refused our services as well and were not courteous of us or our establishment. Originally Posted by Panda Girls
Funny that you say I smelled horrendous but two other girls wanted to massage me. I specifically requested Lexi and if she was unable to do it, I should've been given my money back then.

I work a desk job and was there on lunch. I smell wasn't an issue till I wanted my money back.

And who in the world are you? Provably not the girl in that Panda Bikini. None of the two girls that tried to massage me are on your website. Why can't you just admit Panda Massage should just be Scammer Massage?
Any business should have the right to refuse whomever they want, but that you paid upfront for service which they then refused to provide w/o refund amounts to theft. You should have called the cops.

Pay up Front
No Shower
No Service
No Refunds

should be their slogan

That she admits they scammed you tells me they need to be put out of business. I would be furious. I wouldn't let it drop until I got a refund. They obviously must be desperate for money or they would be on here offering to make you whole again.
Yes they have the right to refuse service, but didn't until I demanded my money back after the bait and switch. Now I stank is the reasoning, and I'm sorry, thats bullshit.

I really don't know how to pursue this (through the BBB? Calling LE was my last idea), but I see I need to.
Sic the government on them would be the worst punishment. Let them deal with the police, the handicap access regulators, the tax authorities, the health dept., the sign police, building inspectors, the fire marshal, the state Massage regulators, the state AG consumer protection agency, and anyone else that will listen. Sit down with the blue pages. Then file a claim in small claims court. The fee is small and the court will award it to you upon a positive decision. Its not too late to file a report with the cops and the resulting police report will benefit you in court. Print out her admission that they defrauded you for reference. Get the BBB involved as well. To me it would be a matter of principle.

That BS about you smelled bad has no bearing on anything. The fact is they stole your money.
Moved to proper forum....

Sixx
Moved to proper forum....

Sixx
I was curious about this place. No longer. I will avoid. Their already questionable reputation is now further damaged. Hell of a way to run a business.
I was considering making an appointment with them but will stay well away from them after hearing this.
So, is the girl in the avatar a massage girl? I sure could use a sexy rub down and I'm even willing to toftt to have soft breasts on my back and that feminine scent tantalize my loins again. Britney Bangs gave me a sensual massage once and I've been aching for another one from her ever since but she is on the other side of town now and I believe you ladies are up north?
Hey Sling, I suppose you are right I'm sorry that we were so rude to you when you came and if you choose to seek action againest us that is your right. But we would like to offer you a full refund and a free massage at your location or ours anytime of your choosing with me Roxa Panda please send me a private message if you would like to make this happen and we will set it up. I'm not worried about our reputation here in Austin we have already had so many problems just add one more to the list. Anyways please contact me personally
we would like to offer you a full refund and a free massage at your location or ours anytime Originally Posted by Panda Girls
Bravo