So " THe Chosen ONE" starts a new "POST" just so he can whine..... What a waste of space....

IT is blatantly obvious that this forum is all about "The Chosen ONE" and the MODS seem to condone it...If someone doesnt have the same View as "THe Chosen ONE" then the Flaming begins by him and his WK POssEE..Is sad that this is supposed to be forum where useful exchange of info is to tae Place.But No one wants to post useful info for fear of Retaliation from the "CHosen ONE"..Maybe they need to Rename the Site to "THe Chosen Ones Flame wars" would be about as productive...
I think the site has the right name....

This is the kind of thread that will suck energy from "others'' as some say....

You are guilty of what you suggest is wrong.....

You want to talk about me....

Start a thread on useful info.....

Threads about me will certainly go a certain direction....

Anyway... What's really on your mind?

hmmm seems in your Graindois vision of yourself you are now claiming to be Clairvoyant too.Thats absolutely amazing even form the Great "WHISPERS" after re reading the original Post again...I still dont see anywhere that you were named ...So i guess you Claimed this Thread to be about "YOU" so that must make it so?
The Chosen One left Houston just ahead of the tar and feathers.
hmmm I wonder if Houston has any Tar and Feathers left..might be worth looking into.
Nope... There are plenty far more vocal than I was over in Houston.....

You guys/gals are exactly what your claiming to hate.... Contributing nothing... just keeping drama alive.....

Welcome to Austin...
Nope... There are plenty far more vocal than I was over in Houston.....

You guys/gals are exactly what your claiming to hate.... Contributing nothing... just keeping drama alive.....

Welcome to Austin... Originally Posted by Whispers

Or maybe They are calling BS to the Double standard here...Its ok if Whispers Personally attacks someone..but it isnt ok if someone else does it..ITs ok for Whispers to Hi jack Threads..but Please dont let anyone else do it...oh and should we also throw in that its ok to issue points to others but not to WHISPERS just because he is the HIGH and MIGHTYY KNOW all to end all? I think not..
Texasquest, personally I feel that the best opinion that's been posted on the whole situation so far was Rand Al'Thor....when he stated that if you want to change things, then change them for the positive (paraphrasing) here. I'm not sure what posting thread after thread of attacking Whispers is going to accomplish in this situation?
Just sayin'.....
There's enough positive minded people on the board to where we should be able to have all the "fun" and informative posts we want. In the end, that's the only way things will get better. Right now I think you're keeping the negativity going, but that's just my humble opinion.
So back to "its ok if Whispers does it?" I come here for info cause i do travel to Austin often on business..but everytime i look all i see is Whispers making personal attacks and getting away with it..Why is he the only one to have that Privilige? HE seems to be the "SELF APPOINTED EXPERT"..Maybe its time for someone to Call him on his BS..There is a huge difference between disagreeing with someone.and attacking them because your views are different...He most definantly takes the Latter approach...I just hate to see hyopricrites get away that BS...Maybe its the OLD COWBOY coming out in me..but someone needs to stand up to the Bullys of the world. but in in the interest of all If he agrees to Play NICE..I will too..IF he will refrain from personal attacks and Bullying then I will back off and go back to my corner..Hell I honestly liked sitting in the corner and watching...The balls in his court now..
Ok, I'm new here, been on since November or so....but I think Whispers has made it clear to all that he has no intention on changing. My point is, why should that stop you, me or anyone else from having fun and utilizing the board for our purposes. Live and let live. I'm not trying to speak on anyone's behalf, but good grief, this negativity has been going on for some time now. If you wait for someone else to make a move you're missing the boat. I was just throwing it out there Texasquest. In the end, we all have to do what sits right by us.
For the last six years I've spent 9 months out of every year in Iraq or Afghanistan where I'm currently at now. I have it up to here with fighting and B.S.!
I joined this site so when I come home on leave and choose to play, I can do so. If I find some topics that help me take my mind off being here, GREAT!
If a pretty provider wants to say some kind words to me when all I get to see is women covered from head to toe here.....AWESOME!
Hell yes, I'll flirt here if I want, no one will stop me from it. Not Whispers or anyone else. Hell no I won't kiss anyone's ass or give away private info from private areas (once I gain access). That's childish and diminishes the trust of board members.
So, now the ECCIE community knows where I stand. I'm here for the fun, lively discussions (as long as they're respectful) and of course the LADIES, plain and simple.
Ok, I'm new here, been on since November or so....but I think Whispers has made it clear to all that he has no intention on changing. My point is, why should that stop you, me or anyone else from having fun and utilizing the board for our purposes. Live and let live. I'm not trying to speak on anyone's behalf, but good grief, this negativity has been going on for some time now. If you wait for someone else to make a move you're missing the boat. I was just throwing it out there Texasquest. In the end, we all have to do what sits right by us.
For the last six years I've spent 9 months out of every year in Iraq or Afghanistan where I'm currently at now. I have it up to here with fighting and B.S.!
I joined this site so when I come home on leave and choose to play, I can do so. If I find some topics that help me take my mind off being here, GREAT!
If a pretty provider wants to say some kind words to me when all I get to see is women covered from head to toe here.....AWESOME!
Hell yes, I'll flirt here if I want, no one will stop me from it. Not Whispers or anyone else. Hell no I won't kiss anyone's ass or give away private info from private areas (once I gain access). That's childish and diminishes the trust of board members.
So, now the ECCIE community knows where I stand. I'm here for the fun, lively discussions (as long as they're respectful) and of course the LADIES, plain and simple. Originally Posted by DTorchia
I agree
Ok, I'm new here, been on since November or so....but I think Whispers has made it clear to all that he has no intention on changing.

Been saying that for over 11,000 posts and close to 500 reviews over this and 2 other boards for about 11 years now.....

My point is, why should that stop you, me or anyone else from having fun and utilizing the board for our purposes.

it shouldn't....

Live and let live.

I totally agree....... What some of you new folks don't remember as well as some of the wusses tend to ignore, is that before the changes around here as well as my continued posting and the board's support of allowing myself and others to have that voice...... We didn't have much of the diversity we now have.... We have sections now that cover the street scene and strip clubs like never before..... We have monthly get togethers that guys and gals both attend..... We have smaller groups of people with very diverse backgrounds and hobby interests that get together off the board......

It's a few of the whiners as well as a few of the old controller/manipulators that continue to kick and scream and can't accept that things around here changed.....

Draw all the attention you want to the hand full of threads I post as well as the few people I ride hard...... There are hundreds if not thousands of other conversations/threads/posts that have none of the negativity in them.

I'm not trying to speak on anyone's behalf, but good grief, this negativity has been going on for some time now. If you wait for someone else to make a move you're missing the boat. I was just throwing it out there

Texasquest. In the end, we all have to do what sits right by us.
So, now the ECCIE community knows where I stand. I'm here for the fun, lively discussions (as long as they're respectful) and of course the LADIES, plain and simple. Originally Posted by DTorchia

Have all the "fun' you want.....

Just understand there is a very diverse community of people around here that have just as much right to post and we had to push things pretty hard to get things that way and there is still some death throws of the older members that you will see from time to time.....

Stay out of it and you'll probably have a blast and find all you are looking for.. If it helps to put me on ignore then go ahead as well....... Although most serious hobbyists, anyone around looking for accurate and up to date information as well as value tends to appreciate my contributions in other forums...

Have all the "fun' you want.....

Just understand there is a very diverse community of people around here that have just as much right to post and we had to push things pretty hard to get things that way and there is still some death throws of the older members that you will see from time to time.....

Stay out of it and you'll probably have a blast and find all you are looking for.. If it helps to put me on ignore then go ahead as well....... Although most serious hobbyists, anyone around looking for accurate and up to date information as well as value tends to appreciate my contributions in other forums...

Originally Posted by Whispers
I'll continue to be me and I think I'll be o.k. around here.