For The Party

I have decided to have a Texas Hold 'Em game going on while everyone comes in and out. I think this will help everyone feel comfortable and not feel pressured to talk constantly.

Question though..... should we have a buy in or not and if so how much?

Also, does it work if we have no dealer and the players take turns or should I designate a dealer?
I don't know

I'm just coming to see you baby
Do a $100 buy in with 2/1 blinds and let the dealer rake a buck a hand plus tips.....

Hard not to fill a table if there is money and players in the house....

You must have a pretty big place darlin....
Ok, I don't know a lot about poker ( I could be bluffing or maybe not ) but that sounds like a large buy in. I was thinking something a lot smaller and more just for fun as people will most likely be on their lunch and need to leave.

My place is not huge but I figure people will come in and out throughout the day. I have someone bringing a long table to set the game up on and someone is helping with seating. I will do my best to make everyone comfortable should it get crowded but most times you get a lot of response and only a small portion of people can show. We shall see!
Very true about the turn-out realistically; however, I have some card tables, too, if you need them. I've often thought about having a game night. You should see all the board games I have! INSANITY!!! lol
Make it tournament style. One buy in for a certain amount of chips that can go toward the cost of the party. But then y'all just play for fun, nobody likes to lose.
Glad to hear theres not a set time to be there... 11 is a little early for me lol. Is it ok if I bring a couple off my girl friends? All providers...
under 4 gorgeous babes. I owe it all to Maxeen for starting this thread

the more the merrier, Marley
Looks like I will still be in town woo hoo
i get a feelin the more providers the more guys that will call in to work sick (cough, cough...do i got a fever). any you girls do TIB...thermometer in butt!
i get a feelin the more providers the more guys that will call in to work sick (cough, cough...do i got a fever). any you girls do TIB...thermometer in butt! Originally Posted by knotty man
Sure bend over and touch your toes
  • Vyt
  • 02-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Heh. If I make it it won't be till 12ish. Some of us *do* have to work to pay for all this!
woohoo! as long as i can return the favor. luckily my "thermometer" is always attached to me
Hey Max, will there be any patron? LOL
mmmm patron