Babydollsnow is super hot

and if we are lucky, maybe she'll respond so we can drool over her avatar. Please respond, Baby Doll. I am hot for you almost as much as I am hot for Catherine Zeta Jones. You are that hot.
Prior to responding to TM snow, you should do a little research...... CoEd as well as in your Powder Room...... You won't find any of her "exs" that she was hot for willing to say a positive thing about her....

If you even start up with her you'll become like so many others..... afraid and ashamed to say you ever were with her.....

She fabricates, spins and flat out lies at times... throws huge hissy fits when things don't go her way...... Recently banned actually for sharing Powder Room information.....

She's bigger than her pics portray and all around a real "poopy head" as my granddaughter would say......

But she gave my buddy a Freebie and told the boards about it which was darn good entertainment.....

Maybe that doesn't make any sense.....

hmmm.....

Let me put it terms you might.... She's Austin's version of Sofia of Houston.....

There... Now ya get it?
please close this thread as it has not attracted the lady that the thread was started about and it already way off topic with vicious lies and attacks. Thank you.
No LIes....

Just advice to the lady the OP was calling on....

Very on topic and totally accurate...

If your going to diss me with everypost I'm right there behind you to tell your story and there are a few new interesting chapters ready....
Whispers,

Taylor has every right like any other member to post a thread without worry of having past issues being dragged into it. You said that Taylor is welcome to play as long as she plays nice and that she is doing. So let's stand behind what we said before or not make statements as such.

This thread has been closed per OP request....

sixx