Is it just me...

... or is this board kind of like Junior High sometimes... (not taking shots on anyone, just making a general observation)

I've been around this world since either 2007 or 2008 on ASPD and it is funny to see the cycle. We have the jocks, the cheerleaders, the outcasts, the nerds, the outspoken, the ones that would do anything to be part of the cool kids club, etc...

I don't know, I find it quite amusing some times. Is it just me?

Y'ALL HAVE FUN NOW!
I think its Hilarious..especially when the MAIN INSTIGATOR is called out on his BS..and he gets all flustered !!! Is quite Entertaining actually !
It is very much like Jr. High.
Ahh, but even in Jr. High we managed to have FUN. So let's make that happen here!
It ain't just you. I've found that its pretty easy to ignore all the silly nonsense. If people would quit feeding the troll, it would go away.
I agree DT! My reason for starting this thread was to make sure I wasn't the only one who noticed this, not to open the doors for people to take shots at any hobbyists or providers. However this is CoEd and people will make it personal and take shots at others as much as i would prefer they wouldn't and just keep this a light hearted conversation. Oh well!
SJ, when one troll leaves another will rise in it's place. It's part of the cycle, LOL!!
Well for what its worth This Old Troll will slink back to his corner with his Popcorn and Hot Chocolate....Hopefully the other ones will do the same...This should be a place to have FUN and promote the FANTASY..Not bash and personally attack others...Their are far better ways to Disagree with someone than to have to resort to that type of behavior..I will be the better MAN and tone my posts down and try to ignore the idiots....Peace and LOVE..
... This should be a place to have FUN and promote the FANTASY.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
These are my exact thoughts! Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride (GO STEELERS!! HAHAHAHA)
Go STEELERS?????? ya Mean the Boys aint playing? Well DAYUM...think i need jack and coke now..
life on here has gotten soooooo much better since i found out how to use the ignore button.now i dont have to hear all that "quiet" bullshit. im sure there will be a comment but, like i said " i found out how to use the ignore button"
Go STEELERS?????? ya Mean the Boys aint playing? Well DAYUM...think i need jack and coke now.. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Man what I wouldn't give for a jack and coke right about now!!!
If their was a way to send one in a care pkg to ya ..I would most definantly do so..best i I can do for now is buy the First round when ya get back home..
I totally agree with the Jr High School Mentality.... A regular thing I discuss with ladies in clubs is the mentality of a lot of the guys they meet....

"It's like back in Jr High School.....

Remember the first Sock Hop (dance for you youngins) that you went to/

Do you remember how all the little boys stood on one side of the room and all the little girls on the other side of the room and the little boys were too afraid to walk across that room and ask the little girl to dance?

That describes over half the guys that come in these places.....

They never learned how to cross that room and ask a girl to dance.....

Some are afraid to get off their asses and so much as tip a girl on stage even.

If it wasn't for strippers and hookers many of these guys would never have a woman in their life....."

Some of those guys need to "grow a set' and realize that Strippers and Hookers could care less about most things so long as you have the money.....
I appreciate the offer TQ!