Review: Review: EP Joy Spa

Date: 06/18/18
Name: Mimmi
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Colony Cove (Old Life Spa Location)
Activities: Massage, HJ, FIV, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Midshoulders, Brunnete.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Good looking mature asian, Small Round Butt, Trimmed Bush, Nice C Cups with Responsive Nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, glad to see something popped up in life spas place
i had actually popped in a couple of weeks ago during lunch and the place was closed...go figure.
They keep the door locked, I forgot to mention I almost walked away when I got there, but they opened the door as I was walking away. They might lock it if there is only one masseuse available who knows, but knock.
Thanks for review
Is this AMP on Mesa
Thanks for review
Is this AMP on Mesa Originally Posted by raild@1964
There are several amps on mesa, but this one is on the far end of mesa where the old life used to be..
They keep the door locked, I forgot to mention I almost walked away when I got there, but they opened the door as I was walking away. They might lock it if there is only one masseuse available who knows, but knock. Originally Posted by Hylian.Deity
I figured as much, because it was locked when i pulled on the front door, but then as i was leaving a lady popped out and said that they were closed...go figure...maybe like u said, she might have been the only one there. thanks for the intel.
There are several amps on mesa, but this one is on the far end of mesa where the old life used to be.. Originally Posted by oneeyedmounstro
Thanks Mounstro,
I think I went there about a year ago. If its the place I'm thinking about the walls don't meet the ceiling.
Thanks Mounstro,
I think I went there about a year ago. If its the place I'm thinking about the walls don't meet the ceiling. Originally Posted by raild@1964
That's the one...only now they opened it under a different name and i believe that the walls go all the way up to the top.
I moved away about a year ago but life use to be the spot. What happened why did they close
I moved away about a year ago but life use to be the spot. What happened why did they close Originally Posted by thormx
Got busted for therapists w/o licenses...there was an old thread about it...so it doesnt seem to be the same people operating it anymore...