Turd Fergosun's Hedge Fund Manager...

is ecstatic to learn from FOX, how sharply the Market reacts, in the week following the lynching of one of those people..

https://www.mediaite.com/news/fox-ne...parks-outrage/

ok, what the Hell? is this some organized plot from FOX, to make themselves look dumber than Trump did yesterday, when he told us "George" was HAPPY??
Another libtard meltdown.
is ecstatic to learn from FOX, how sharply the Market reacts, in the week following the lynching of one of those people..

ok, what the Hell? is this some organized plot from FOX, to make themselves look dumber than Trump did yesterday, when he told us "George" was HAPPY?? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you, uncle tran, and the twitterati got bent out of shape over this graphic????

wow!
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...-of-black-men/

fox news apologizes for the graphic.

this is sad.. mgmt got queasy on it. they shouldn't apologize.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...-of-black-men/

fox news apologizes for the graphic.

this is sad.. mgmt got queasy on it. they shouldn't apologize. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
no.. you, Peggy Sue, and the other Rightists think FOX and Brees should stand up for the cause!

the only Republicans NOT apologizing these days, is the ECCIE Right, and Donald Trump.
  • Tiny
  • 06-06-2020, 10:23 PM
So how are we going to make money out of this? Once in a while some Nazi Racist shows up on site for a while before he gets banned. Maybe buy out of the money call options, then egg him on until he goes on rampage?
  • oeb11
  • 06-07-2020, 09:03 AM
have Calvin Broaddus charge Brees several million $ to stand up and shill for a man who stood up for equality for all under the American Flag.

if u could pry the money out of Broaddus' hands - distribute to appropriate charities.
Ok, so Fox posts something controversial, and apologizes.

Are we done here?

I'm thinking we don't want to venture into all the times the leftist media has lied, misconstrued, or posted something controversial. And both when they did and didn't apologize for it.
  • oeb11
  • 06-07-2020, 12:43 PM
A shame the LSM is not held to account for totally abandoning rigorously standards of journalism and reporting the FACTS - to shills for the DPST narrative/propaganda.
So how are we going to make money out of this? Once in a while some Nazi Racist shows up on site for a while before he gets banned. Maybe buy out of the money call options, then egg him on until he goes on rampage? Originally Posted by Tiny
I think that's a plan!

the only Republicans NOT apologizing these days, is the ECCIE Right, and Donald Trump. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hmm.. well, I'm not counting on the ECCIE right to start becoming sorry, but.. did you see Ben Carson on Jake Tapper this morning? his interview finished with a "stay tuned" response about Trump.. seems like he was hinting that Trump is preparing a mea culpa-like response for later this week. he already announced a National Guard retreat. I think last week was Trump's worse since taking office, even as he patted his own back for nearly an hour in the Rose Garden Friday morning.
  • Tiny
  • 06-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Hmm.. well, I'm not counting on the ECCIE right to start becoming sorry, but.. did you see Ben Carson on Jake Tapper this morning? his interview finished with a "stay tuned" response about Trump.. seems like he was hinting that Trump is preparing a mea culpa-like response for later this week. he already announced a National Guard retreat. I think last week was Trump's worse since taking office, even as he patted his own back for nearly an hour in the Rose Garden Friday morning. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I saw all of the Colin Powell segment, which was fascinating, but only about 5 minutes of Ben Carson. Powell seemed to be slipping a bit mentally, although not any more than the two parties' presidential nominees this year.

If Trump does that, it will be a wise move. He needs to be seen as a uniter, not a divider, to have a good shot at winning the independent vote.
I saw all of the Colin Powell segment, which was fascinating, but only about 5 minutes of Ben Carson. Powell seemed to be slipping a bit mentally Originally Posted by Tiny
did you notice that twice Powell referred to the 2016 election, once as 1996, the other as 2006?

I turned stations soon after, and caught an interview with 5 Teen girls, who had organized a Protest March via Facebook. I think all were wearing skirts, the girl on the end inadvertently left her legs open for some 30 seconds, the camera angle was trained on her panties during that time.. I think someone off camera may have motioned to her, because after that her hands were clasped in front, legs firmly closed, LOL
...is ecstatic to learn from FOX, how sharply the Market reacts, in the week following the lynching of one of those people.

ok, what the Hell? is this some organized plot from FOX, to make themselves look dumber than Trump did yesterday, when he told us "George" was HAPPY?? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The point of the story - and the graphic - was completely lost on the ignorant left-wing twitter mob.

No one suggests there is a positive correlation between racial unrest and stock market gains. That makes no sense.

Susan Li (who I would love to fuck btw) was simply refuting the opposite idea - that the widespread protests would necessarily hurt the stock market. She provided comparable historical examples to make the point.

There really is NO correlation between the two and NO reason for the market to react one way or the other.

This doesn't mean Susan Li or FOX are sympathetic or unsympathetic to the demonstrations. The whole thing is just another swing and a miss by the out-of-control left wing mob that seeks to politicize everything.

The reason the market ended on a strong upswing last week was due to the unexpectedly positive jobless data published on Friday. Period.
did you notice that twice Powell referred to the 2016 election, once as 1996, the other as 2006?

I turned stations soon after, and caught an interview with 5 Teen girls, who had organized a Protest March via Facebook. I think all were wearing skirts, the girl on the end inadvertently left her legs open for some 30 seconds, the camera angle was trained on her panties during that time.. I think someone off camera may have motioned to her, because after that her hands were clasped in front, legs firmly closed, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Creepy as fuck post
Creepy as fuck post Originally Posted by winn dixie
to you.. if it had been boys, you would be rapidly Google searching!