what about these requiring 2 hr sessions?

In relation to the 30 minute what is the deal with some providers posting atlease requirement for a 2 hour session? I offer a multi hour discount but don't require a gentlemen to see me for atleast 2 hour session
Whatever works for them. It's not for me. It shrinks their buyer pool quite a bit but I'm sure if they get hungry enough they'll adjust.
Some ladies prefer these to allow time for a connection to develop... to keep the requests to a minumum (volume purposes)... to elimate the clients that pay for an hour but try to stay longer without paying extra (I've had plenty of clients do this, it pisses me off)...

What I do not understand it why it concerns you...
Some ladies prefer these to allow time for a connection to develop... to keep the requests to a minumum (volume purposes)... to elimate the clients that pay for an hour but try to stay longer without paying extra (I've had plenty of clients do this, it pisses me off)...

What I do not understand it why it concerns you... Originally Posted by LAVixian
Well said.
Can't recall the last time I had enough spare time and money for more than an hour (and that with the more moderately priced ladies)... energy, yes.
agree with LAVixen to each his own but i could never do a 30min and it has nothing to do with a fee
+1 to each his own but i could never do a 30min and it has nothing to do with a fee Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Ditto!!!!!!!
Budman said it.

I might add. Every business has a profile, you set it up with certain goals, a production schedule, etc. If it does not work, then you either adjust the profile, or padlock the doors when the business fails.

But if it does work, then continue on.

It's not much different than say a restaurant that requires a tie and jacket, plus reservations. That certainly will limit the walk in crowd, but the customer base that they are serving believes that they are getting something special for the restrictions, and probably accompanied by higher prices.

Even though the same 18 wheeler delivered their supplys just after it dropped off the same stuff at the greasy spoon down the street.

The service industry is largely built on perception. If people THINK that they are getting something above and beyond the norm, they will continue with that service, even be willing to put up with restrictions and higher cost.

Some economic news that fits this profile is playing out as we speak. Sears, one of the oldest existing retail outlets, is in trouble because they are faced with the fact that customers realize that they no longer get something "special" when shopping there. They can get the same service, the same product, for less down at WallyWorld. Remember when "Kenmore" meant something. Now it's just a name slapped on an appliance as it leaves the same factory in China that makes the same product for "big joes discount".

That is because in todays use it and throw it away world, what they sell is very little demand for what they initially built their reputation on. They will either go under, or become just another cattle call retail outlet.
never said it concerned me I was simply asking a question....i have multi hour sessisons but because the gentlemen request it.not because I require it..and have many repeat gentlemen who treat me right for my time.....here i thought this was the place for people to ask things...i guess my outlook as far someone staying a little longer isn't a big issue with me..as it is with many providers....i am sorry it pisses you off when they do..sometimes they need a few extra minutes and atleast with me they also ad a tip...

What I do not understand it why it concerns you... Originally Posted by LAVixian
agree with LAVixen to each his own but i could never do a 30min and it has nothing to do with a fee Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Sweetie, it's always about the fee.
never said it concerned me I was simply asking a question....i have multi hour sessisons but because the gentlemen request it.not because I require it..and have many repeat gentlemen who treat me right for my time.....here i thought this was the place for people to ask things...i guess my outlook as far someone staying a little longer isn't a big issue with me..as it is with many providers....i am sorry it pisses you off when they do..sometimes they need a few extra minutes and atleast with me they also ad a tip... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
starting January I'll have a 3 hour minimum (my new years resolution hehe). I've never been the "wham bam thank you mam" type and my clients realize this and book longer hours. So to answer your question it just makes alot of sense to have a 2hr/3hr minimum. It takes skill to do this and to stick to it so we'll see how it goes. Every lady is different/uniqure in her own way. Some people just don't want all that traffic. Do whatever works for you love.

Sweetie, it's always about the fee. Originally Posted by Budman
Yes. It is also funny that they don't realize that the client is almost always there for an hour. Talk about abusing ones time. I'll be damned.
Damn. Some of you ladies sure come across as pissed.
Damn. Some of you ladies sure come across as pissed. Originally Posted by Budman
Sorry sweetie! I need to start using smilies I know. No I am not pissed. lol
I noticed that as well. I would not know these Ladies if they were standing in front of me, and after reading some of their post, I doubt I would ever want too.
Thank goodness I don't rely on this board or any board for business. You speak your mind and men get all butt hurt. ...SMH