Any extras at Rick's Fort Worth?

I was just there not too long ago, but I had been offered upstairs VIP on multiple occasions in just one night. The prices are kinda crazy, but I was curious if any extras were offered or if anyone here had gotten extras before from the VIP?

Edit: This is for the one off Calmont near I-30
I'd like to know also
Extras are available at ALL clubs. Cost may be high, but its there. Find a girl that will give you what you want and odds are she will know how to arrange it in that club
If you mean Ricks on the westside of Ft. Worth off of Calmont street. Yes I've been in the VIP & yes I've had VIP-class fun (CFS) up there, but NOT in the last 5-dammed years! Maybe with this yearlong dryspell the girls and management will loosen up!
If that's what you want, but the ladies there are much more likely to go for OTC.
How is this place during the day? I went plenty of times during the night years ago but now I work about 15 minutes away.
Used to go there semi-frequently around the time it switched from New Orleans Nights to Rick’s. Always had a good time but never had any offers. They had some amazing talent back then but none seem to be providing extras (at least not to me). Certainly was not as easy to find fun in VIP as it is in Bucks FTW or CL in Dallas.
I used to be a regular there. I got plenty of offers to go upstairs for extras and even got an HJ during a lap dance. Bucks FTW is a way better club and I go there now. Also Cab East I go to and it’s way better also.
Yes, in Champagne Room,