URL / Website: Www.candygirlstar.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off 635
Activities: Bbbj, cfs, kissing and blowing a load on her breasts
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She looks like the 2nd pic on the site however all natural B cup maybe small C. They are enhanced on the photos
Recommendation: Yes
Great review!
Isn't this Shiny from sun flower?
Exactly today I also met with her she is real beautiful and must go height is 5.4 without heal face is looks like in pict she is less then 30 aprox 27 to 28 need to repeat must without fail
Great recon. I’m going to give her a try this week.
yes she is Shiny with a much trimmer body now, she has lost some weight from last time for all the good reasons! My review coming soon.
Exactly today I also met with her she is real beautiful and must go height is 5.4 without heal face is looks like in pict she is less then 30 aprox 27 to 28 need to repeat must without fail Originally Posted by talktosam
SLow it down

shiny?
Originally Posted by ErikHua621
And you know this how?
So, good ole Stevie, professor, Ronny, monster and the storm trooper handles are owners or friends of the studio posts they bump?? Lmao. Shocker!! Those guys reviews are hard to read too……
Originally Posted by ErikHua621

And you know this how?
So, good ole Stevie, professor, Ronny, monster and the storm trooper handles are owners or friends of the studio posts they bump?? Lmao. Shocker!! Those guys reviews are hard to read too…… Originally Posted by Silentbob2
Lmao. I guess I’ll find out in the morning……huh?
Is she of the faith?
Originally Posted by ksalter123
Google translate exists for some reasons….
Google translate exists for some reasons…. Originally Posted by ErikHua621

It isn't perfect. If you used Google translate, you'd know. Her English is native level, not Google translate level.