Ever have one of these nights? *Blushing* XXX

So, I just got done bar tending and cleaning up. We had a pretty slow night but it was a rocking place to be. I live a few blocks from where I bar tend and there are 3 hotels around the bar area as well. The people that were in were all from out of town staying at the hotels around the bar which is weird, we didn't have a single regular. Since no one was driving I served liberally and we had the music cranking. I don't drink that often to begin with and I NEVER drink at work...except for like Christmas and tonight. I had 2 crown royal Manhattans throughout the evening to just sip on.
Let me tell you, I am so happy and aroused right now. There is this crispness in the air and this feeling. It is hard to explain, I am no where near drunk just slightly tipsy. I just feel so wonderful and everything is erotic to me. The second I got home I took off my heels and unclipped my fishnets then started to rub my feet slowly but hard and deep which made me want to get comfy and undress further. I undid my blouse and unzipped my skirt. I got a bottle of water form the fridge in my corset bra and garter belt. As I drank I felt the cold drops of condensation drop onto my chest and it made my entire body tingle. I ran my fingertips across my chest where the beads of water were and the feeling gave me goose bumps. I wanted to warm up and calm myself down so I decided to run my shower. I undid the hooks on my corset bra and then my garter, I stood there for a moment admiring the lace details on my garter belt then hung it on the back of the door. I got into the hot shower which oddly just turned me on even more. Thoughts started to race through my mind while I soaped up my eager flesh and stared at the shower wand. I couldn't help myself, I took the wand off and ran it all over my body on massage mode. I couldn't stop thinking about putting my foot on the edge of the tub and letting my hand slowly run the shower wand down further and further. The second the water hit my flower I closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall of the shower just taking in every second of it, the amazing warm massaging feeling, the gentle steam falling on my exposed skin, the feel of the water running down my inner thighs and legs. I enjoyed it so much I almost fell over after my 3rd peak. When I got out of the shower I squirmed the entire time I dried myself off and smirked at the thought of how bad of a girl I was. I am here all curled up in my robe on my bed about to go to sleep and figured I would share my evening with you.
Ever have a similar experience? A night where your own touch drives you wild?
Not really but you have gotten me all excited this morning before going into work lol.
? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Ok had to qoute you so i could get the smiley faces!! Damn girl do you know what you just did to half the guys on this board who are sitting here drinking there morning coffee at there office desk!! we wish we where there to help you!! Man did you get my mind racing this morning!!! Guess i may have to go this afternoon to help me with my little problem you just gave me!!

Thanks Lexxy damn i do beleive its gonna be a good day!!!!
That happens to me periodically and it's called the spur of the moment urge. You sometimes never know when it'll hit ya. This is why we have BP girls. You don't have to set up the appointment days in advance
im hard as a rock now but as you were off duty private citizen why not just grab one of the nice fellows at the bar and give him a memory of a lifetime and get some for yourself. no reason for this lucky fellow to ever know your in the buz and he would have such a great story and memory
You are a goddess Lexxxy!!

I have never been that aroused by my own touch, but I'd love to be aroused by your touch, SOON!
That happens to me periodically and it's called the spur of the moment urge. You sometimes never know when it'll hit ya. This is why we have BP girls. You don't have to set up the appointment days in advance Originally Posted by wantsome
Spur of the moment is okay but I prefer anticipation
Having something amazing to look forward to drives me wild. I also LOVE the rush of getting ready for something I've waited for and have been fantasizing about.
im hard as a rock now but as you were off duty private citizen why not just grab one of the nice fellows at the bar and give him a memory of a lifetime and get some for yourself. no reason for this lucky fellow to ever know your in the buz and he would have such a great story and memory Originally Posted by petiteassman
The thought crossed my mind but I was in an "all about me me me meeee" mood and I didn't want to risk getting into a Stalker or stage 5 clinger situation. Plus nothing in the world beats sprawling out in my bed naked without someone clinging to me or bothering me. Lmfao
The thought crossed my mind but I was in an "all about me me me meeee" mood and I didn't want to risk getting into a Stalker or stage 5 clinger situation. Plus nothing in the world beats sprawling out in my bed naked without someone clinging to me or bothering me. Lmfao Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Are you trying to get us all hot and horny Lexxxy LOL
YOU TEASE!
You have a flair for writing. (among your other talents). If you make it a little longer you could sell your writing on Amazon. Fifty shades of grey has nothing on you. (Not that I have read it). Brings back fond memories from very long ago.
Or is she saying that the upstate guys can be aroused by kicking off their heels and seductively removing their fishnets hose?
Did you make nachos? Shoulda had a hot pocket

lex

good to see you are human
I can relate to the part about 'undoing the clips on my corset bra'. Oops, did I actually post that?