ATTENTION MEN OF EC

So I want to know and Im sure others ladies do as well...

What is your favorite thing to see us girls in when you first lay your eyes on us in the flesh?
Jeans & tees, pencil skirt & ruffle tops with heels? nothing?
Or do you like the lingire? DETAILS PLEASE! Down to the perfume, hair and nails!

Personally, I'd like to see sweats; either post-workout or as pj's. No makeup needed or hair done up. A scrunchie is fine, like you hopped out of the shower and just want to hang.

I'm probably alone in this regard.

I'm pretty neutral on nails and scents. My favorite scent was always vanilla extract or freshly baked bread.

I'm not the biggest fan of lingerie but boy cut shorts and sports bras are fine. I may be channeling all the women at the gym right now. lol

Simple, casual, and without pomp or pretense.
I personally don't like all the hooker gear. Jeans and tees is great ... Something classy and silky feeling is always great ...
Low cut jeans & a tight t-shirt...even a tank top with some tight gym shorts is sexy
I agree nice shirt and comfortable outfit to just chill and relax in.With whatever you want as far as smells or lotions.
No Stripper Heals or Looking Like One. I prefer the Girl/Wife Next Door Look!!
white tank top, no bra

white cotton panties

hair semi wet from recent shower

towel in hand

issey miyake perfume to top it off

gives the illusion i showed up early for a date and you arent quite ready
I like the fresh out of the shower look, sleep pants and a tank top, nuthin fancy
One of my fondest memories of my college girlfriend is when I met her at her dorm late one night, she came downstairs to let me in and take me upstairs with her (sorry, no rest of story on this one), and when the elevator door opened and she stepped out, she was so sexy in her college sweatshirt which was just long enough to be like a skirt. We had a quick makeout session on the ride back up to the 8th floor. Anyway, I, too, like the girl next door/casual/softer look over the flashy makeup and gear.

Personally, I'd like to see sweats; either post-workout or as pj's. No makeup needed or hair done up. A scrunchie is fine, like you hopped out of the shower and just want to hang.

I'm probably alone in this regard.

I'm pretty neutral on nails and scents. My favorite scent was always vanilla extract or freshly baked bread.

I'm not the biggest fan of lingerie but boy cut shorts and sports bras are fine. I may be channeling all the women at the gym right now. lol

Simple, casual, and without pomp or pretense. Originally Posted by figure_artist
Natural is always better! It shows the real YOU. Love the ideas Keep em comin!
white tank top, no bra

white cotton panties

hair semi wet from recent shower

towel in hand

issey miyake perfume to top it off

gives the illusion i showed up early for a date and you arent quite ready Originally Posted by Tee Bone
I love Issey!! Reminds me, I ran out of mine, need to stock up on some more!! I can so see this...dont forget the hot fresh steam from the shower that emerges out of the bathroom as she does!
I love issey for men.... snuggled up close to a man more than once with that scent
First thing i like to see is a smile. Past that whatever your comfortable in is fine. I like the sweats or maybe t shirt and jeans also.
But the smile and the twinkle in your eye makes everything pretty much irrelevant.
I love issey for men.... snuggled up close to a man more than once with that scent Originally Posted by thickgrlswag
You too? lol yes Issey is VERY popular & SEXY on both ends!
First thing i like to see is a smile. Past that whatever your comfortable in is fine. I like the sweats or maybe t shirt and jeans also.
But the smile and the twinkle in your eye makes everything pretty much irrelevant. Originally Posted by MrSandman

I love it how more men like the natural real look, as to supposed to the fake artificial look. Guess I need to start investing in some more wife beaters and soffes?