Interesting read from UofAR-Affluent, Educated Women May Choose Sexual Prostitution

If the demand for prostitution is present, there will always be supply.”
That is true! Nice evening read! Thanks for sharing with us!
Thanks, Craps!

Now I'm wondering where the economics doctoral candidates like Ms. Hafer were when I took my last economics class? Let's see open minded enough to choose a topic like legalizing prostitution, intelligence, attractive, blonde hair, full breasts.

Guys, if I turn up missing, I've gone back to school to work on my PhD. I'm sure the NWA guys will help me making new contacts. Is there a pinot grigio source there?
Wow, what strange timing. I myself am a graduate of a prestigious university who has chosen this as a hobby for the hobby's sake. I'm just astonished that this came from our own state's university.
And that's why I'm proud to say I attended the UofA.... @Lily very astonished!!!

I always knew I was proud to saw I"M a HAWG!!!
With all of the negativity surrounding our decision to participate in this hobby this article shows that not everyone chooses this hobby as a last resort or out of desperation but simply because we can and want to....thanks for sharing.
Some of us fat, ugly, old farts have chosen the hobby as a "last resort" to find pussy...does that factor into the economics?!?
Yes Git, it does. Economics is about supply and demand- and desperation, hope, desire, fantasy, mystery and opportunity all create demand.

I am not surprise that someone wanted to use this as a dissertation topic, but pretty shocked that the University admin approved the research proposal. I would love to be a fly on the wall at the oral defense. My guess is that she will not be invited to present her findings as the Sodequist Center.
Same 'study' detailed in the book Superfreakanomics.

http://jezebel.com/5385667/superfrea...en-prostitutes