SUPER DUPER UTR HOBBYING

Well I've been dark for a few months due to almost getting busted by my spouse so trying to strictly avoid the use of any text app or phone (don't want to get a burner phone just for the hobby). The SW scene in the burgh is pretty much extinct and I don't have time for that sort of shit anymore anyway.

Email? IM, FB?(all are easy to quickly delete) Are there providers in the Pgh area that can cater to this required type of communication?

The plus to my absence from the hobby, I've saved $$$$$, the negative is lots of rubbing
Text apps are still the best, as you can just uninstall them from your phone and re-install alter, usually with the same number, if it has not been too long between.
Depending on our brand of phone, you can also quickly "Hide" and "Unhide" any app you want.
I believe TextNow will still let you send and receive texts from within a web browser (as well as using their app).

As a purely practical consideration, I think you'll find that whatever solution you settle on has to devolve to text messages eventually. Either that, or maybe Snapchat or something (though the use of that is kind of rare around here). With the providers I'm aware of who are open to communicating via email or IM / PM, the response latency of those methods may be hours, if not days - while the response latency for a text message may be minutes.
Be sure to clean your history and caches as well.
I dont know if its just me, but i have been having nothing but trouble with getting my emails (gmail) in a timely manner.
All my notifications are enabled, but where i once would get a notification icon/sound the *minute * i received an email,NOW , it takes hours- at the very best.
I always preferred email.
Currently i prefer email. Texting is getting to be too much with all the apps and random texts so my texting response is delayed up to 48hrs right now. Email is best for me.
For email, use protonmail. If a provider has it, you can effectively "chat" back and forth using the phone app.