You are invited =D

If you are a person who never leaves the Houston forums, I'd like to invite you to my world in the National Sandbox. My ADD brain needed an outlet...so this was my answer...LOL

JUST FOR FUN!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=655539
Now it makes sense
agreed.
  • bbkid
  • 02-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Now it makes sense Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yup
Well, she did say, she has some "Attention" something, I think.
You might be correct........if I were talking about the linck
You might be correct........if I were talking about the linck Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ya thinck?
Now it makes sense Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's how I see it, too.
You might be correct........if I were talking about the linck Originally Posted by dearhunter
You are wrong.....to think I seek your approval.
sweet summer rain

It is ok to admit it........you have a bromance for me.......I can't say much for your taste........NaN is much better looking than I am.

You could go to YMs sticky threAD and ask her if you will ever be relevant enough for your affections to be returned.....heh
I believe I have already admitted that I enjoy your brilliant wit/humor....except when you use it to put others down.
I am always accused of using my humor to put others down.........I am misunderstood........I wonder if YMs sticky threAD could help with that?
I am always accused of using my humor to put others down.........I am RELEVANT........I wonder if YMs sticky threAD could help with that? Originally Posted by dearhunter
In my defense....you are the one who opened the door.

You could always check with YM.
DH and Sarunga...I like both of you fucktards...why?

1. One of you has a big dick
2. The other one of you pisses further

Shall we flip a coin for who has the bigger dick???