Austin Logistics Question

When I travel to Austin in March I will be likely staying at the Double Tree 6505 IH-35 North.

How close will I be to the hot spots and more importantly, the Hot Sexy Pasionate Wet Spots?

I think I might not have a rental car and I am a pre-planner and want to get an idea on my logistical challenges of visiting incall locations or determine if I will need to stick to strictly to the wonderful ladies who accommodate with outcall.

Thanks for pointing a traveler in the right di-erection!

I hope to be a happy stress relieved and yet physically exhausted traveler by the climax of my stay!
Walking distance to Sugars SC , and any pussy at 290/35 area ! Also Highland Mall , plenty of Restuarants !
I routinely stay at that Doubletree.

Get a rental car or plan on doing outcall.

There is not that much in the immediate area. Your restaurant options in walking distance are Pappadeaux (EXPENSIVE!), Pappasitos (off my list at the moment), Sushi Japon (very good), Bikini Sports Bar and Grill (burgers). There's a Denny's, on the other side of IH35: plan on walking down to the overpass and crossing over. You REALLY don't want to try crossing the access road anywhere but at the traffic light.

Sugars is several blocks walk, across IH-35. So is Highland Mall (and Highland Mall is dying).
You sound like an out of shape old man ! There are restaurants over by highland mall , and over at Capital Plaza and on the west side feeder across from capital plaza . Fast food every where ! And where the hell would he cross the feeder road , and why ? To jump fence and run across the freeway ?
I am athletic but really don't want to pretend I am the Frog on Frogger. I have no problem walking a mile or more but would rather use my time more wisely and would prefer to work up a sweat with someone else! Thanks for the info!
It's probably more like 2 miles to any of those places . And there are traffic lights ! Sweet Lisa and Sensual Chelly are near there .
Don't forget Pappadeaux's and Pappasitos right next to Doubletree. Pappadeaux's has crawfish- if love em.
I have to add a question (hate to sart a new thread on the same topic) But I am planning on being in Austin the week of SXSW. I am planning on getting a hotel downtown. That said, Do you think it is a bad week to hobby in the midst of SXSW? traffic parking ect?
When I travel to Austin in March I will be likely staying at the Double Tree 6505 IH-35 North. Originally Posted by Likeswimmingupstream
That's not a neighborhood to be walking in, especially at night. You are probably OK walking to the 3 or 4 yuppie tourist bars and restaurants right on the frontage, but if you come to a street with a redlight, you're out of yuppie tourist zone and into streetwalker/drug dealer territory.

It's a little less scary going south along I35 than north.

Austin is not a town to be in without a car, unless you want to stay downtown and hang out exclusively downtown.
Zzzzzz again with the wuss talk . I've been all over that area south past the fucking red light . Both sides of the freeway . All hours of the night ! Wussies ! Don't forget to cross the street if you see someone with different colored skin ! My god you people are cowards !
I have to add a question (hate to sart a new thread on the same topic) But I am planning on being in Austin the week of SXSW. I am planning on getting a hotel downtown. That said, Do you think it is a bad week to hobby in the midst of SXSW? traffic parking ect? Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

HOBBY ON!!!!!! It's A Great Time!!!!!!

AND If You Can AFFORD A Hotel Downtwn

You Will Be In A PRIME Location!!!!!

ENJOY MY BEAUTIFUL CITY!!!!!!!

AND ALL THE AMAZING LIVE MUSIC!!!!!!

• Joan
  • 02-20-2013, 04:38 AM
Are you fucking serious? Sorry, but, anyone suggesting that you could walk any-where in this part of town is ridiculous. Don't do it! The Mall that's in area is closing down because of how dangerous it is. This is also the reason Sugar's is doing so terribly these days!!!!
Sugars is doing horrible because their management sucks , and they never have any dancers on stage ! Read the SC reviews and you'll read Sugars real problem ! Guys that frequent the SC's couldnt give a shit about the Highland Mall . Highland Mall customers are not people that frequent SC's ! Every time I leave Sugars late night there are people walking and waiting on the bus ! OP is a full grown athletic male , not a woman ! I wouldn't suggest a woman walk around at night anywhere , Austin or the in country !
  • Joan
  • 02-20-2013, 05:03 AM
Don't get me started!! I know far too much on this topic, so unless you have solid facts, don't pitch in!!!!
So inform us of YOUR solid facts !