They Know What I Do......

Goooood evening ladies and gents. I hope this post finds everyone in good spirits. I wanted to post a question to the community (males and females alike) and get a bit of feed back. The question is simple: for the gents, do any of your RW friends know that you hobby? And for the females, do any of your RW friends know that you're a provider?

To date I've only told one friend of mine who is damn near my brother and I actually referred him to see a provider. Other than him the only other people that know are you folks LOL
I'm pretty open and don't like hiding so if I can't tell someone about what I do for a living, we aren't compatible for friendship. I should note that many of my friends are in the bdsm lifestyle where this is more socially acceptable and that also, since I am in the lifestyle, this is really not just a professional endeavor but quite personal as well. So all of my friends know.
Nobody knows. I would like to keep it that way.
Nobody knows for sure.
None of my friends know. Hell, some of you might be my friends/coworkers IRL. That's what makes this site so valuable- it's always better to have someone to talk to. Anonymity makes it a while lot easier.
No one knows about my extra activities.
I wouldn't tell anyone
It speaks for itself.
The only ones who knows I have met through a providers accidental group text but made us all realize we had been taken to a bridge sale
I mean, it wouldn't be a conversation-starter or something that I'd wear on my sleeve so I don't broadcast it for the world to know.

I'm pretty open and don't like hiding so if I can't tell someone about what I do for a living, we aren't compatible for friendship. I should note that many of my friends are in the bdsm lifestyle where this is more socially acceptable and that also, since I am in the lifestyle, this is really not just a professional endeavor but quite personal as well. So all of my friends know. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I've spoken to another female provider who's mentality is along the lines of yours BBG. I think ultimately it's more taboo for a guy to reveal it than a female.
And hopefully nobody ever will.
Well there's 2 mystery people out there who do.....in my earlier days when I allowed phone calls as means of initial contact and had my face unblurred in ads I had 2 people called me by my "government" on the phone. So....that was fun.
And my older sister does due to the first and last time I left my ho laptop open and unlocked anyone her nosy ass decided to read some of my emails. If you're going to read someone's new emails at least mark them unread again when you're done.
Aside from those it's generally something no one in my civvie life knows and I kind of like it like that (I also really enjoy the civvie career I have).
I've never made much of a secret about it, in fact I've often stated that a good provider is much cheaper than being married for a 3rd time
I have told one GF (now EX) and one Fuck buddy that I have slept with a lot of dancers and that I treat them very well and make sure they are taken care of when they are in town.....so they know I P4P.....but they do not know about this web site

current FWB knows all about my activities on here.....she cracked my pass word one day and read EVERYTHING.....we took a 6 month break and then she came over to my house, dragged me into my bedroom, locked the door and told me to fuck her as hard as I wanted too.....she has one hour till she had to get home......not sure if it was angry sex, break up sex or make up sex....but it was good!!
bros from the marines did it together all over the world. closer to em than kin. still see girls with em sometimes. only 2 national guard bros know. other friends know i dated a workin girl. pretty cool with it. still hung out with us. lead to orgy. uncle knows. x wife knew. when i start datin someone i tell em i have seen workin girls. one wanted to do 3way with a workin girl. was fun.