Untrimmed shrubbery?

Does anybody know any ladies in the area who sport a full bush? My preference is for a completely natural, full 70s bush, no trimming at all, entirely unmanicured even around the edges. I realize these days what I am seeking is a rarity, even an endangered species... but I love it, what can I say?

Any suggestions? Any hippie chicks out there?
i have a natural bush
its more like a puffy patch though and not overly bushy

be back early january
I'm with you Rub. Love a full bush but very hard to find
Kelsey Lee had a nice bush last I had seen her
A light, long thin bush is best! SE Asians is the best and last well into middle age.
Maybe Agile Angel on tryst would fit the bill
  • Emmie
  • 12-15-2020, 10:52 PM
You just missed it!! I literally had a natural full Bush and just shaved it off. Damn, sorry love! I know Sexxxy Malia has somewhat of a natural Bush.
You just missed it!! I literally had a natural full Bush and just shaved it off. Damn, sorry love! I know Sexxxy Malia has somewhat of a natural Bush. Originally Posted by Emmie
�� Oh well! Thanks for your response though. ��
I asked the question once which guys prefer. If you guys said they like it the way you do. So I grew it out for like a month just for this guy LOL. Then I trimmed it back all nice and neat everybody’s different!
Mine is natural lol!!
Does anybody know any ladies in the area who sport a full bush? My preference is for a completely natural, full 70s bush, no trimming at all, entirely unmanicured even around the edges. I realize these days what I am seeking is a rarity, even an endangered species... but I love it, what can I say?

Any suggestions? Any hippie chicks out there? Originally Posted by Rubba-dub-dub
A man after my own heart. I like a full untrimmed bush that fans out. I want a woman to look like a woman....and I dont want her to look like a child.
If it's not shaved I don't want it. Don't need hair as toothpicks! LOL
If it's not shaved I don't want it. Don't need hair as toothpicks! LOL Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I have some funny conversations with my dental hygienist. She says hair in between teeth is common. lol
I have some funny conversations with my dental hygienist. She says hair in between teeth is common. lol Originally Posted by royamcr
Now that sounds like a gal that has trained her guy in what she likes.