So... ( • ) ( • ) wondering what y’all think about Tits and if it a good idea to go Bigger !! My Birthday Coming Up here till Saturday !!!

About the Boob thing do men like natural or implants ????
You look good the way you are.
Thank you !!!
I prefer natural.. I wont complain about fake, but give me the real thing...
I think if you look through social media. TikTok tiny tits are in. And trimmed hair down there
Prefer the real hooters big or small I am into legs and butts they can be so very sexy.
I prefer natural but don't mind man-made if they're done well. Once you get up to the DD+ range, adding is unnecessary. You have to have the right body type and breast shape to make anything more than DDD look good. From the images I'm allowed to see, you look good and I could easily do some Russian, which is all I need.
Natural, up and downstairs as well.
I haven't seen yours personally, but they look great to me.
Look up Chessie Moore (RIP)and her videos. I saw her way before she had the enhancements and IMHO, they were big enough b
Natural and small to medium
D cup generally and 9 times out of 10 implants unless they are super firm.
I’m obviously in the minority here. I prefer huge breasts, real or MM. DDD is the smallest I usually go for. One of my favorites, Jade, was a J cup. I also had a friend I met at the Pyro room that was an H cup that was incredibly memorable. It definitely depends on the girl’s frame too. A D cup can look enormous on a tiny girl, but way more than my handful is what I prefer.
It's the shape, not the size. Firm and not droopy nor sagging. Therefore I prefer small to medium naturals. If yours are already droopy, you will just wind up with large saggy ones.

Also, the choice of surgeon is very important as is the shape of the implant if you decide to go that way.

I have had several women friends get implants during our relationship and many came out worse than before. Be careful who you choose as your plastics doc. I used to know the top ones in Kc but don't know if they are still working.
Natural, small to large.