hmmm a thought on reviews

Some of you will inderstand why I posted this.....hope I posted this correctly

Just because a gent on here has reviews on here or doesnt have reviews on here...it doesnt mean he is not reputable or of good character.

Some guys dont do reviews...some guys quit reviewing because they got burned...some gals ask not to be reviewed...and sometimes a guy just doesnt take time to do a review or thinks the gal has enough.

did that make sense????
...did that make sense???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Perfect sense! Well stated, Dee. I have told many a young lady, there is a difference between a “reviewer member” of ECCIE and a “respected member” of ECCIE...
Dee,
Yes, you make perfect sense.
And Wiz has excellent additional information.

I'll take one of Wiz's comments to a next step though, where some reviewers have been pretenders.

Thus, considering all aspects, there's nothing even remotely comparable to a good direct reference from another member of the community.
I myself have reviewed gals and not reviewed others. It's kinda up to the guy or if she doesn't want a review. I recently saw a well known Asian Provider that asked not to be reviewed and I respected her wishes. Dee you're right again.
I've been saying this forever.
And some girls will continue to make mistakes and some guys will argue that their reviews speak for themselves.
But the review is one sided.

Who knows once the client has left how he treated her.

Dude Could have alot of reviews but:
Negotiates all the time
Overly aggressive
Demeaning to the provider
WHATEVER THE CASE IS!
Some of you will inderstand why I posted this.....hope I posted this correctly

Just because a gent on here has reviews on here or doesnt have reviews on here...it doesnt mean he is not reputable or of good character.

Some guys dont do reviews...some guys quit reviewing because they got burned...some gals ask not to be reviewed...and sometimes a guy just doesnt take time to do a review or thinks the gal has enough.

did that make sense???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Got it Dee, it makes perfect sense! A good comment.
guess we could flip it and say same for providers

not all gals want or need reviews...
but on this board,reviews help the girls get their name out there