Hobbying Destinations

Looking for some insight please. Planning on taking a winter trip and would like to get some opinions on some good destinations for the world of hobbying.

Not looking for anything across the pond in Europe or Asia. More of a tropical destination. With all the crap going on in the DR that is out. As is Mexico. Done the Jamaica thing. Bahamas probably not warm enough. Was thinking about Sint Maarten but heard they are still in recovery mode from their hurricane last year.

Would love to hear some suggestions from those that have been. Thanks in advance!
Costa rica
  • 2dog
  • 07-09-2019, 08:27 AM
For so many reasons. It's Winter here and Summer there. There are no snakes or predatory animals. The land is beautiful and the people genuinely like you, at least prior to the current administration. No one can sue anyone. Prostitution is legal and advertised in the daily paper but sadly no ECCIE. Getting there isn't crazy expensive but the trip is long. That's my recommendation, for what it's worth.
For so many reasons. It's Winter here and Summer there. There are no snakes or predatory animals. The land is beautiful and the people genuinely like you, at least prior to the current administration. No one can sue anyone. Prostitution is legal and advertised in the daily paper but sadly no ECCIE. Getting there isn't crazy expensive but the trip is long. That's my recommendation, for what it's worth. Originally Posted by 2dog
Interesting! Who'da thunck??!

hows ...bouts ones a them detention ...centers ons the border

...plenty a gals ...theres lookin fer some funs
Always wanted to visit new zealand!
hows ...bouts ones a them detention ...centers ons the border

...plenty a gals ...theres lookin fer some funs Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Boy that was helpful. Do you get the shakes if you don't post something in every thread?
Thanks for the suggestions. I was thinking Costa Rica myself. Have you or anyone else ever been?
Boy that was helpful. Do you get the shakes if you don't post something in every thread? Originally Posted by tbear4u77
ya knows yer ...plastic man ...justs be tryin ...ta brings ...some needed light ta ...tha world

...buts ifs ya really ...wants funnel ofs the highest ...quality then ya needs ta ...gets ...ta abu dabi er ...dubai wheres they gots ...all the colors ...a the rainbow waitin ...fer yer jimmie ...bucks
I've heard Costa Rica is very good, especially if you can speak the language. You can hire a young clean hottie to stay with you for a week or a month for a reasonable rate. They provide a total GFE 24/7. Nothing missing when they leave.
If you like Asian ladies, go to Singapore, It's been about 22 years ago since being there, but its legal, and many to choose from. Tropical climate, clean city. Was there on business and the picking was good then.
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/index.php

Good info here. If you speak Spanish then by far the most preferable are Columbia and Brazil... Happy reading.
I've heard Costa Rica is very good, especially if you can speak the language. You can hire a young clean hottie to stay with you for a week or a month for a reasonable rate. They provide a total GFE 24/7. Nothing missing when they leave. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
The ticas are fun
Pura vida