Dumb shit I've done

Putting on a mask to walk ten feet through a restaurant and then taking it off when I get to my table is one of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life... and trust me... I've done a LOT of dumb things....
so, taking 10 seconds to do your part - however small and temporary - to help stop the spread of this unknown virulent virus so maybe - just maybe - people can go back to work and kids can go back to school is one of the dumbest things you've ever done? And you want to brag about it in a public forum?
Wow.
Just wow.
Amazing efforts will be tremendously rewarded with spectacular gains that keep only going up whew
ZOOM BOOM to the MOON

But arent we only trying to slow the curve
Oh we gave up on that talking point...
speakin a dumb shit.... I'm doing some drunck poastin all over the place....
so, taking 10 seconds to do your part - however small and temporary - to help stop the spread of this unknown virulent virus so maybe - just maybe - people can go back to work and kids can go back to school is one of the dumbest things you've ever done? And you want to brag about it in a public forum?
Wow.
Just wow. Originally Posted by demonlover

you are losing the "like war" 10 to 5, catwoman.

speaking of dumb things .. i see people driving with a mask on, alone. who are they protecting from the virus? their dashboard? even with others in the car, assuming these are family that live together, unless they wear masks 24/7 they've already exposed each other.

what idiot sleeps wearing mask? no one i hope. in extreme cases that could kill someone due to carbon monoxide poisoning. yeah that can happen. it's also caused traffic accidents.

in other news missyburger is alive and well .. WHEW!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

he certaintly suggested it

he was dead serious because well hes orange man Originally Posted by Missburger

omg! you are alive! we were so worried about u in the UPSET NY forum!

you hadn't posted in months! Andy was going to appoint Fredo the clown to scour every square inch of NY State to find you!

so glad that total waste of effort wasn't needed after all!

WHEW!

zolly, woody, burger, carlos. WHEW! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

WHEW!

BAHHAAAHAAAAAA
Paulie leads 11 to 6.

vote early, vote often!

BAHHAAAAA
Putting on a mask to walk ten feet through a restaurant and then taking it off when I get to my table is one of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life... and trust me... I've done a LOT of dumb things.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

What's even dumber is you sitting down at a table inside a restaurant with or without a mask.
What's even dumber is you sitting down at a table inside a restaurant with or without a mask. Originally Posted by BfloEd
IF you are afraid to get the plague

Not really worried myself

But if you are by god wear your mask...
Sounds like someone is a Fraidy Cat....
What's even dumber is you sitting down at a table inside a restaurant with or without a mask. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Hey Karen....have you been out to a restaurant lately?
Of the several 10s I've been to over the last couple of months....NONE have been close to capacity, with the Covid set up directives, both in and outdoors.

If you choose to stay home, great!

If you choose to go out, great!

If you choose to act like Karen...STFU

If your looking for restaurants that meet your criteria....download the app.
Sheep afraid to go to restaurants and live their lives like civilized non stone-age human beings lol.
Sheep afraid to go to restaurants and live their lives like civilized non stone-age human beings lol. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Pretty funny how you define civilization by going to a restaurant.And here I thought it was defined by renting hookers.....

elg.....