What percentage do place beauty over performance?

Beauty or performance?
For me performance is more important. I have had some beautiful providers but lack performance .I would give beauty 40% and performance at 60%.Girls can chime in too...what are feelings on performance?
70/30, performance.

I've had a DDG provider who was about as apathetic as my wife. I'd rather have an average looking provider who is a maneater.
Performance!!
PERFORMANCE
If I am not physically attracted to her I am not going to call and will not know about her performance. I am kinda surprised by the answers above.
If I am not physically attracted to her I am not going to call and will not know about her performance. I am kinda surprised by the answers above. Originally Posted by chipper
That makes so much sense! The only way to get to know her personality and performance is to get her to the door first. If she is someone you view as not your type, she won't be there to begin with. I always liked that line that goes, "Why do ugly girls give the best blowjobs? Because they have to!"
"Why do ugly girls give the best blowjobs? Because they have to!" Originally Posted by London Rayne

That is just all kinds of foul...........lol
That is just all kinds of foul...........lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Guess I am ugly lol.
Why not have both?

Either way it seems like Memphis would be a good place to find out. I just had a fantastic time with a very lovely lady that was quite skilled. Perhaps if I stayed a few days longer I could have experienced the rare occurrence of that nexus of skill and beauty in hobby world again with London visiting there next week, because I suspect she is a provider that is both hot and skilled just like Ginger Doll.

You boys in that part of the world have no idea how lucky you are.
First attraction is of course her beauty. Second attraction is her performance. But what keeps me coming back again and again is mainly her performance.
Wetwork. . . Yes, I do know about one of the ladies that you mentioned!!
London. . . Pretty girls can also give great blowjobs too!!
If I am not physically attracted to her I am not going to call and will not know about her performance. Originally Posted by chipper
I'm in this camp along with having both. I'm very visual and if I'm attracted to someone and I research their performanbce and find it to my liking, I've hit the jackpot....more than once lately!!

Thanks girls!!
I think attraction draws them but performance keeps them IMO