Does Kc eccie have a Social?

So in Texas we do the Eccie Socials. I’ve been living in Kansas City/ Overland Park. Haven’t heard much about it here. Was curious have any ladies or gentlemen attended? Was it a enjoyable experience? What would it take to get one going.

New pic alert by the way i look exactly like my pic
Every once in a while. None lately.
Usually one of the longtimers sets it up. Invite only, with those invited sometimes bringing a guest that has to be vouched. Fun, etc.
Yep we have had several over the last few years but with covid, kinda put a damper on things.
But do believe after the holidays need to put together another.
Be great to have you there Katy!
Nice pic...id hit it!
Lol
sexy pic!

ahhh yes the ones in texas were always epic!
Maybe in February or March would be a good time for one. After the holidays.
FEB 13, so the un-Valentine's Day?

I'd take Fling Rox to something like that so she can give me a handie under the table.
Emmie Malia & I Are Having One Mid Jan!!!! In SW Mo.
riley
pm me details plz
What's a social?
What's a social? Originally Posted by Blasko9999
It is a small private get together. Girls invite some of their clients. Word of mouth only meet and greet. I have only been to one. The cover charge paid for drinks and food. Problem was only a few girls showed up, instead of the dozen that were supposed to be there. The idea was you could meet girls in person, that you never met before. Then at a later date, set an appointment up with a lady who caught your eye.
sexy pic!

ahhh yes the ones in texas were always epic! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes Dallas, Epic is a good name for the wide open social events in Texas. That is how ECCIE got started: because the previous site was shutdown due to nationwide news features about social events where LE invited themselves.

I guess I have a longer memory than most. Oh, yes ECCIE was not in existence when that train wreck happened. Social events always have more people than two involved. The more there are, the less secure.

Well ok thank you!
That is how ECCIE got started: because the previous site was shutdown due to nationwide news features about social events where LE invited themselves.

I guess I have a longer memory than most. Oh, yes ECCIE was not in existence when that train wreck happened.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence

There was LE infiltration of one Houston social. The people arrested had outstanding warrants. Dallas social announcements were more discreet - a yahoo group, I think. The Houston event had nothing to do with ASPD shutdown:https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...865&highlight=
We used to have frequent socials, but they were never associated with ECCIE (beyond the fact that everyone involved was also a member here). Usually it was the guys setting them up. I always maintained that the women would be best at doing that given their experience with screening, and the fact that if the women were in charge they'd be more likely to show up. Usually these socials would have 8-10 guys and less than half that number of women. Lots more would commit to coming, but wouldn't show up. The idea was for the girls to meet new guys and expand their client base, but considering it was usually the same people showing up each time it probably wasn't a good deal for the girls.
Agree with KCQ, really good to meet some providers that otherwise may have never seen.
And meet some of the guys behind the handles.
Made some good friends in the hobby.