Why do some providers consistently have bruises?

I know my theory, but I maybe wrong. Please enlighten me!
It depends where they are?
Here are a few reasons:
They play sports, they had rough sex, their iron is low..
Because shit happens.
It depends where they are?
Here are a few reasons:
They play sports, they had rough sex, their iron is low.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
They have big boobs that wobble to and fro'...
Because shit happens. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Bruises from sh!t? Perhaps your fiber is off. Lol.
being sooooo fair skinned I tend to bruise easily.

Most commonly little fingerprint bruises on my legs from guys grabbing them a little too hard. I am also clumsy as hell and hit my knee or foot on my bed rails or some other weird object at least once a week....

I also have been taking some pole dancing classes and i am always bruised after that.

There can be many reasons, I think one would be able to tell the difference from clumsy bruising and pimp or boyfriend induced bruising.
A better question would be: why do I always leave with the bruises

Bruises from sh!t? Perhaps your fiber is off. Lol. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Hey! I told you I poop with great force. I told you to move and not get hit by it; but nooooooooooooo. Thought you could take it, hope that bruise serves as a reminder not to underestimate my bowels!
Maybe some hardcore fucking in certain positions. Lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Because we aren't made out of polytetrafluoroethylene. -_-
She forgot to collect
I also have been taking some pole dancing classes and i am always bruised after that.
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Please elaborate. I would thinck the pole is not a moving target thus it would not surprise the pole dancer ... I am just curious ...
Pole dancing includes lots of climbing spinning and holding your whole body weight with your legs. If u are abeginner like me there is lots of bumping and falling involved also. It is not very gracefull in the beginning lol
Clumsiness.
Perhaps they have bad hand eye coordination and when they go to brush their hair they whack themselves in their face.

This was like a fun game of family feud. Girls vs boys. I think it was a tie.
  • modus
  • 05-22-2014, 06:10 PM
This was like a fun game of family feud. Girls vs boys. I think it was a tie. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Do we both have to kiss Richard Dawson?