No complaints...just curious. Nobody likes a BBW anymore????

I'm a BBW and seems as though no one is into "us" anymore. Just curious. Wonder what is going through the men's minds

Would love to hear some input.
Well im a provider and I dont think thats true. I have a friend who is a bbw and gets plenty of biz. Im not a barbie myself and I do ok. Sometimes it may depend on where you advertise Dear. Send me a pm and I will tell you more. There are plenty of guys out there who like curves!! :-)
Nothing against you Babe, but most of us are married to a BBW.

Some of the BBW are better in bed then the skinny gals.

Some of the BBW are better in bed then the skinny gals. Originally Posted by crazy4love
+1
Probably a little thing called 'self respect' & 'standards'

.......... Originally Posted by crazy4love
+10000
Guys be craving my BBW lovin!! Does it fit into everyone's "standard"? No.
Do I give a fuck? No
Plenty of gentleman out there that love it. There's a provider and a hobbyist for everyone!!

Try some different advestising routes and as always, provide excellent service and they will come back. I have a great circle of repeat regulars that I appreciate and admire.

There will always be guys who prefer BBW or like to add it into their rotation, so don't give up. They are out there. Trust me. I have no problems. We all have our slow times.

Feast or famine up in this bitch at times!
  • modus
  • 05-27-2014, 07:21 AM
If most guys are like me they race through showcases. It's the pictures that make me stop or move on. I would update your showcase pics. Guys are visual. I would have a mixture of glam/tasteful pics and some candid pics. Try to get pictures that show off your playfulness(personality) and curves.

I would put the second picture from your showcase in your avatar or an updated one in the same vein. You have a pretty face, you should advertise it if you're comfortable showing it.

Spend more time on the pictures. I'm shocked at how many girls post pictures that make them look like they are depressed. I'm drawn to ones where the girl is smiling. Take 100s of photos of yourself and pick out the most appealing ones.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way. Your 4th showcase picture looks like you just woke up and have the look of WTF why are you taking my picture? Take the same pic but have your hair done, look happy, sultry, whatever . . . make guys imagine what it would be like to be in that moment.

That's my 2 cents.
I suggest a BBW get some glamour shots done for her showcase.
Don't hide your BBW beauty. Have it professionally shot to present your allure.
This isn't the first time that a larger lady has been concerned about business. Being a larger woman myself, I feel what you're going through.

But just know that there are slim women who are doing really poorly right now. I personally know a bunch of skinny/HWP women who are struggling.

You're in a glutted market and therefore, you have to set yourself apart.

And that takes a bit of marketing acumen.

Listen to what others are suggesting. If you want, you could always come over to my place and I could take some candid pictures of you. I'm not a photographer (and don't let your client base take pictures of you. Not a good idea!) but with just a regular phone camera, or a simple camera, you can get at least a couple of new pictures.

It's surprising what just a few new pictures can do for your whole business model.

Plus, you have to treat this like a business. I know that is tough for some ladies to do. But it's a business.

That means waking up at a certain time. Taking care of the admin stuff. Posting ads.

And if you're feeling depressed one morning, or two, you have to keep going.

This is a business that is hard on the head and on the heart. I'll answer ANY questions that you have about this business if you have any.

But so will many of the ladies here. If you want to have a better place to voice your concerns, etc., you can always post in the infoshare area. Except for the male moderators, no male is in there.

And the ladies in this part of the states, in Texas, are known for being good about giving advice. Heck, see above!

Good luck. In the wee morning hours, it's easy to see our business in a more grim light. Always remember, you're probably making more (even if it's slow) than you would at a regular 9-5.

Again, send me a PM if you have any specific questions or concerns. I'll do whatever I can to help.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Well im a provider and I dont think thats true. I have a friend who is a bbw and gets plenty of biz. Im not a barbie myself and I do ok. Sometimes it may depend on where you advertise Dear. Send me a pm and I will tell you more. There are plenty of guys out there who like curves!! :-) Originally Posted by autummagick

Very true. Eccie accounts for ...hmmm , say 2% of my business - if that, special or none.

Try different sites, good luck!
Very true. Eccie accounts for ...hmmm , say 2% of my business - if that, special or none.

Try different sites, good luck! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Eva,

I forgot to write that above! I was thinking about that and it's very excellent advice!

It's important to diversify your advertising. Even if you get one appointment from an ad posted on ... say TER ... that's one appointment that could become a regular.

I've seen, in the old ASPD days, ladies who just depended on ASPD for their work. Then, the site went down.

Diversify. It's always a good idea, even though Eccie is also a great site to be a part of!

Again, such good advice.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
+1 on what Modus said. Have at least one or two pics included in your showcase with a smile on your face. If you are going to show your mouth, it should be a pleasant mouth. Show a little personality. Just my 2 cents as a consumer.
Like Modus said, men are visual. Some tasteful pictures can go a long way.

I'm sure I'm not alone here when I say I prefer to look at HWP ladies, even on the thin side. But that is for looking. My wish list has several BBW ladies whose personalities came through on their posts making me want to spend time with them. It isn't all about the dress size.
I agree with modus 100%. You definitely need to redo your showcase pictures and change your avatar to a picture of your pretty face. You are very pretty. Don't take this the wrong way but even your breast pictures are not flattering the way they are taken. I'm not a guy who normally sees BBW but I think you would see a nice improvement in your business with a redo of your showcase.