Does having a child turn guys off???

I have a daughter. So when guys are asking about my weekend availability. I mention my availability is limited due to my "family time" with my daughter. And then I hear the excuse..."oh I wasn't aware that you had a child. I will find something different."

Now I'm all for "to each his own"....But now I'm curious....is it a "turn off" to find that a provider is a mother?
Curious about the input on this subject.
not with me, sometimes that can signify a more giving encounter
Doesn't bother me
Omg...I am so sorry. I meant to post this in the coed discussions forums
Mods will move, don't see how having a kid is a turnoff with so many wanting MILFS, but strangely when a man hears son or daughter speaking with a provider they get a mental image of a real person having parental duties, even though you're being honest it maybe to much honesty and ruins the fantasy
I have a daughter. So when guys are asking about my weekend availability. I mention my availability is limited due to my "family time" with my daughter. And then I hear the excuse..."oh I wasn't aware that you had a child. I will find something different."

Now I'm all for "to each his own"....But now I'm curious....is it a "turn off" to find that a provider is a mother?
Curious about the input on this subject. Originally Posted by curvesNmore
That sucks!
If it's a new guy I never give them that much info. If I don't have time to see someone due to family time, I just tell them I have prior engagements. All of my regulars know my situation and are super understanding (I love all my guys they are the best!) and have families of their own so they know how important that time can be. A new guy is caught up in the idea of passion and satisfaction when they find reach out to a provider for the first time and that info might be to much for them at once.
If someone has a problem with you being a mother, you probably don't want to see him anyway. Hope you have a wonderful day and stay safe!
I don't think I've ever met a provider or sugar baby that didn't have at least one kid. I don't know why that would bother anyone as long as the kid/ kids are not around during the session.

I have 3 kids myself and am single as are most of the ladies I see, so for me I feel like there's a sort of a "single parent" bonding that takes place. Maybe not on the first visit, but eventually we open up about our kids and the challenges of being a single parent. One thing I'll say about the ladies I see, most all of them are extremely dedicated to their kid/ kids and are very proud of that fact, and I think that shows a lot of integrity
having a child Doesn't bother me
Agreed with all the guys who posted above. I think for some it's an issue, although an asinine one. There's plenty a hot mama out there for me to say that any guy that limits his choices based on that factor is missing out on some gooood lovin' & cooking.
No issue........
Kids make the world go around....
I prefer that my donation goes to a working mom. Makes me think my money will help a special person. It also helps me justify what I do with my play money.
non issue
some guys are just to picky

as long as you got that baby weight off your clear
I misread the original post..... I thought you meant would there be a problem if you delivered the child during a session.

Never mind.