incall versus outcall

In the dallas area I have never setup a outcall and want to. I want to do for myself a really nice hotel were we can chill and let go. So my question is, is there any benefits to doing an out call like such or there is no difference? Really like to hear from both ladies and gentlemen on this.
I prefer to see established ladies at their incall.

If you had a nice hotel and the lady was comfortable with you, I think a multi-hour visit would be nice.
I think as far as long term goes, a private incall is probably your best bet and is most appealing to clients. Not every guy can accommodate an outcall and not every one can come to your incall, so advertising both incall/outcall won't exclude those guys who can only do one or the other.

From my experience, mid to upscale hotels are good to use when touring other cities but not as a day to day or temporary incall. And it can def get expensive.. Lots of girls actually share their incalls and expenses so that's also a good option.

Good luck!
So sweet.treat 69 u prefer a out call client?
I like both incalls and outs! I don't charge extra for outs and don't mind driving.. I also like hosting at my place.. I have a private incall in a quiet neighborhood & everyone who has come over loves my location.
I only do outcalls, but I am single and can do so with no problem. I like it because I can have a few drinks and I don't have to drive. I try to see established ladies and have never had a problem. What I don't understand is why many providers charge extra for outcalls. It really doesn't make sense to me, because it costs the lady nothing except for gas money. Sweet Treat has been to my home as have many other established providers. As to the OP's question I prefer the control that an outcall gives me. No one is going to be hiding in my shower, waiting to rob me and a Hotel would offer the same security. An outcall gives you more situational control.
I'll likely be going to outcalls only for a while but have really loved having an incall. Depending on the provider or hobbyist's individual situation either outcall or incall could be better. Its a personal decision based on what works best for you depending on a lot of factors.

As a hobbiest I think you have to decide whether you want a provider to your home or if you are okay with your name on a hotel registration log. There are also arrangements where the lady gets the room in her name and the gent compensates her for it. Good luck, sir
Mavs - it's just the cost of time and (in)convenience. I saw someone who was staying up the street from me so I didn't bother adding any travel fee, but if I have to go 30 minutes each way then it just adds extra time to the day. If someone books longer than an hour and they are within reason then I don't add anything.
Some ladies add more for an incall if they don't have a perm incall.
Not everyone charges extra and some do on a case by case basis... (Like me), but that's just the logistics of why some do.
Xx
I think its good for a hobbyist to do at least one outcall....It gives you a better appreciation for providers that do incalls both private and hotels.

I would suggest scouting a few places....Layout and how much traffic it has

Never get an outcall close to a donuts shop that has the best donuts in the county
I won't do incalls. Primary reasoning is simply the types of locations most of these providers are at... Being blunt aren't the best of places.

If you drive nicer vehicles it really isn't any fun in the session worrying about your car non stop.

I still don't understand how providers charge an additional $100 for outcalls though, you are being paid for a service not for you time. Your travel time is not as valuable as the service time.
Dfwhobby you should come see my place. Just saying.
I won't do incalls. Primary reasoning is simply the types of locations most of these providers are at... Being blunt aren't the best of places.

If you drive nicer vehicles it really isn't any fun in the session worrying about your car non stop. Originally Posted by DFWhobby
It runs the gamut. I've been to shady places with shady incalls to places I wish I could live. Might just ask a few well established ladies about their incall and location, you'd be surprised where you'll end up - in a good way! Worse thing you'll find its a cat or three; but hey, more pussy isn't a bad thing amirite?!

My winter driver is also my hobby vehicle oddly enough. So I don't worry too much about a nicer car in not so nice areas. Can definitely understand the concern. I'd love to go on a date with some of these amazing looking women and have them step out of a hotrod as I hold open the door... Zomgooses

While you're more comfortable in your home, I'd imagine so are they in theirs. Don't be quick to write off all providers and their incalls!

If you drive nicer vehicles it really isn't any fun in the session worrying about your car non stop.

I still don't understand how providers charge an additional $100 for outcalls though, you are being paid for a service not for you time. Your travel time is not as valuable as the service time. Originally Posted by DFWhobby
I will agree to disagree that every moment of my life is equally as valuable as the other. While some things may seem more boring and other things more fun, time is the one thing that goes by without any chance of getting back.
If that's not the way you look at it, then how would you feel if a lady showed up an hour late? She doesn't start the time until she gets there, but she let you sit there for an hour wasting away your life?
I only have one shot at this thing called life, so I treat every moment with the same value.

That being said, there are plenty of ladies who don't charge extra for outcall.

There are also plenty of ladies who live in very comfortable places.
Xoxo
I understand travel time Alyssa. But most of the girls have to drive to their incall from their permanent residence. So why wouldn't they charge for that. Jessica UTR and Sweet Treat69 both drove a long way to see me and did not upcharge. I really appreciated that. I know that everything can be negotiated and travel time takes time out of your day, but if a lady has an incall at The Galleria and I live in N. Dallas, why should it cost $100 extra. It discourages me from seeing a lady that has this type of policy. I want good service, so I don't try to get a lady to cut her price. See what I mean?
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-18-2014, 11:02 AM
She may have an incall in the galleria... but you aren't factoring in that maybe she LIVES an hour+ outside of that area and only travels in when her day is profitable. So making a special trip for you should cost more. Or maybe she says outcall+100 because she doesn't drive and calls uber to/from your location. Gotta love "fare quote".

A million and one reason why outcalls are more expensive. If you don't wanna pay for the fee, suck it up and go to her place. Or find someone else. Stop bitching.