Ya know...

• ~Ze~
  • 06-20-2014, 08:38 AM
If a chick turns you down... don't throw out tantrum insults. It just makes you look like even more of an ass than she turned you down for.

</rant>

Grabbing coffee and carrying on about my day.
But...but.... I got money
And I'm a really nice guy! Honest!
Bitch-- I'm tired of you tellin me no! My money spends just like erryone elses!!
Money??? Shit. No wonder they keep saying "No". I thought this was a dating site.
But I love YOU and WE were meant to be together. Hear that Ze!?!?! I'm tired of talking to my full size Paper Mache Ze mannequin.
Well....fuck u den bitch. I just find another bitch den... (in an EBONIC voice)
One, of many, examples:

What? You don't think we are a good match? You're kidding me. I'm better than you are! I'm a human. Can YOU say that? Well, you're a fat old cow and I didn't want to see you to begin with.

And while I'm taking a deep breath he slams down the phone and is probably about to kick his dog. And I feel good that I just declined the appointment.

He proved my point.

No one has died from not getting laid and being told no.

Chin up, Ze. It's just another side annoyance that offsets a lot of the perks, right?
but....but....but.....sobbbbbb bbbbbbbbbb....snif
If I ever did get turned down ( Not going to happen) I would just figure she knew she was not good enough for me and did not want to embarrass herself. I would most likely thank her for not wasting my time and send her the full donation in appreciation.
nvrmind
"Well, can I just ask you why you said no?"

"Sure, in your profile it says that if this isn't the appointment that you enjoy to just let you know. I just did what you asked."
Why don't you love me Zeze?
This entire thread made me LOL and smh