How to Eat Pussy - A Magical Guide for Evolved People

This guide may be more useful for the RW GF, but it surely can help improve ur hobby daty as well. Tip #1 was a helpful reminder for me.

http://mytinysecrets.com/how-to-eat-...volved-people/
Awesome! I LOVE pussy worship, I saw my SB a week ago and propped her up on a Liberator sex pillow, eased a butt plug into her ass and fucked her with an angled vibrator while I worked her clit over with my tongue and we did that over an hour! She was in Heaven and I loved it

Thanks for the article, learned a few tricks for my next trip down south
I'll try and incorporate some of these tips next chance I get.. the 2 I need to remember?

talk and tease..
Memorized.
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-21-2014, 05:46 AM
15 rules to live by. I would add one more.....enjoy yourself. Nothing is better than when the lady you are with can see you really do enjoy this activity as much as she does.

Damn, this has made me hungry!
  • tdl
  • 06-21-2014, 06:36 AM
Thanks. I need to use these to improve my DATY skills. My good looks, wit, and charm never have been my strongest appeal. Pussy is my favorite low-carb snack.
I may need to book an appt STAT! Whew! Great stuff
I may need to book an appt STAT! Whew! Great stuff Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I do charge now. But I am so worth it.

Guides are cool but it's not a one style fits all type deal. Just read her body movements or just ask her how she likes it One thing I will teeth on anything down there is a quick way to get slapped
As a daty fan thank you for posting this lol
I remember reading an article very similar to this (almost identical, actually LOL) a few years ago, and I've gotten great responses since.

If you (guys) understand the anatomy involved, it's really not that hard. The clitoris is like the head of your cock, only smaller and more sensitive. Imagine how what you are doing would feel to you if that were the case.

I guess the same/opposite logic could go for girls who are interested in improving their own skills.
Very interesting. You could also ask her how she wants it. Most ladies like a very gentle pressure but not all do.